3.6

$8.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

MAJOR RACOON EYES This mascara is deceiving. It goes on like a dream, the colour is great and it makes lashes look long and voluminous.... for maybe a half hour. After a while it starts to flake and smudge all over the place. I wasn't sure if it was just me or the tube, so I got a second one and it was exactly the same. It caused me so much embarrassment whenever I met with clients then when I got a glance of myself in the mirror I looked like I'd joined kiss. Side note, if you live in a cold climate this mascara is also not for you, it will literally start to run and come right off.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

EyesBrown

from

5 months ago

I've bought it based on the good reviews, unfortunately, didn't notice anything special about so won't repurchase and the search continues..

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

5 months ago

Holy raccoon eyes. This crap smeared and crumbled all over the place.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

6 months ago

This is probably one of my favorite affordable mascaras overall. I use the burgundy one, I’m quite pale so it just ends up looking almost black but I find it makes my eyes look more blue. I just wish it came in brown (not black brown, which I still find looks unnaturally dark on me) since sometimes the burgundy looks a bit weird with certain eyeshadow colors.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesGray

6 months ago

I used this years ago and tried it again...It cannot be the same as I remember as it is very dry and loves to make unsightly clumps, but the "Carbon Black" is a winning color. Anyway, can't recommend it when there are so many other mascara out there to try! After what so many reviewers said though, I suspect I got an old tube...

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

6 months ago

I am new to wearing mascara and already have fairly dark lashes - I am NW20 in MAC foundation with naturally dark brown hair and blue eyes. However, I dye my hair very light blonde. So, in terms of mascara, I don’t think a very black color works well on me, so I went with the black-brown shade on this one. I also am trying to perfect the art of natural looking make up, which is a far cry from the days of my youth - I am 36 years old. So, yes, this mascara is lovely and does indeed make your lashes appear thicker and longer. without clumping. I mean, no clumps whatsoever - just a lovely curtain of thick dark, lashes. Nothing too long or dramatic - just perfect Try this one if you can!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

7 months ago

Years ago this was one of my favorites for dark, long, thick lashes. Not sure if the formula changed or if I just got a bad tube, but this did not go on smoothly and left lots of little clumps on my lashes. Even when I tried dabbing off the wand a little before applying. Glad to see some are having a better experience than me, but I can't recommend this one.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

8 months ago

All I can say is this is one of the worst if not THE worst mascara I’ve ever wasted my hard earned money on. Sadly, I hate everything about it....

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 months ago

I’ve tried so many mascaras from Dior Show to drugstore brands and this one, by far, is my favorite. It adds a slight curl, it goes on smoothly (I always wipe down the brush with tissue first. Like with all of my mascaras to avoid clumping) and it makes my thin lashes look thick and full. I have long lashes, so I don’t need lengthening. Love this product!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

10 months ago

This is my holy grail mascara. I have been using it for over a decade! I keep coming back to it. I have tried more expensive brands but nothing ever hooked me like this one, except perhaps Benefit They're Real but I cannot afford that all the time. I love the curved brush that allows me to get the roots of my lashes. The formula is perfect for me. I have long lashes and am looking more for volume and darkening abilities in a mascara as opposed to lengthening. This one is awesome, it does not clump even when I put on 2 coats. I have also experimented with layering it over an eyelash primer recently and it glided on smoothly without any issue. When this is on sale at Ulta or the drugstore I buy a couple of tubes at a time since it can be hard to find the original with the curved brush in the shade I like (black). Highly recommend!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool