Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

I wanted to love this so badly! It does have a light and easily absorbent texture, but the SMELL! I can't get past it. It smells like something I'd clean the bathroom with. Sad day in the land of body oils :(

on 4/14/2016 1:28:00 AM

HOORAY FOR THIS PRODUCT! Fantastic and so very fast to use! Moisturizes so well. You will get more out of this product if you use it on wet skin - very convenient after a quick shower!

This is a product that I plan to buy again and again.

To Read all 304 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/10/2016 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have very dry skin and love taking hot showers. I put this on after I shower and it will absorb quickly leaving a silky smooth sensation on my skin. It also smells like jasmine flower so it makes me feel good after using it. The only thing I don't like is the packaging as it is hard to control how much oil to pour out of the bottle and spills easily.

on 3/22/2016 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is great, so moisturizing, inexpensive, and has a really enjoyable scent. Only reason I give it three lippies is because I'm allergic to it. I get little hives everywhere I use this within a few hours of application, tried it multiple times now. So do give this oil a try, it's a great price and will make you feel super silky, and if it works for you, I'm jealous! I want the nice things toooooo! On the other hand, if you break out in hives after using it, no you're not going crazy, and yes, it is this oil. My condolences.

on 2/12/2016 1:47:00 AM

Full disclosure, I'm poor and bought Target's version of this. The ingredients are exactly the same on the bottle.
Anyway, I have somewhat oily/sensitive skin on my face, but my body skin is just okay. A little dry, definitely not supple or noticeably soft. Because this year is a dry winter and I'm trying not to flake off on my boyfriend when he touches me, I decided to give this a shot.
This reminds me of baby oil but not nearly as thick. I spread maybe a quarter-sized amount on both my legs and dime-sized on my arms (I'm too nervous to try this on my face or chest) right after I shower. It soaks in really fast and doesn't have a lingering smell. Two days later my skin is noticeably softer and my shaved legs feel smoother longer.
I really like this over a lotion because it soaks in quicker, rubs on quicker, and I can just wipe my hands on my towel and be done with it.

on 1/26/2016 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this year's ago and loved it. Haven't used it in a long time, but if you like this, a less expensive alternative is the Wal-Mart brand Equate -- seemed to be the exact same product for much less money. It is usually right next to the Neutrogena product in stores.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mother gave this to me. I do like this product it is very moisturizing and makes my skin very smooth and soft. I use this right after I get out of the shower. I haven't had a problem with it staying greasy. It absorbs very quickly. I can see this product lasting a long time. I am not a huge fan of the scent. It kind of reminds me of the smell of sanitary family bathrooms at the mall. It doesn't linger or last all day on me. After getting fully ready with my hair products and perfume the smell is gone. Right away the flip top cap busted so I'm really nervous I'm gonna spill oil everywhere. The packaging could be better. Not sure If I would repurchase. I seen this at ulta for $19.99 and I wouldn't pay that. Like I said my mom gave it to me. If it was cheaper elsewhere then yes I would consider a repurchase

on 11/14/2015 3:00:00 AM

Product does what it says, this oil works wonders for extremly dry skin. After applying this every night to my skin I noticed big results in a week, my skin feels more supple, moisturized, and healthy.

The ingrdients include parabens. Too bad because it does have a great scent, but plain sesame oil is better.

I bought this for the amazing smell!!!! Some people complained about the frangrance though....it is available fragrance free. Some people complained about preservatives but a person would have to use pure sunflower oil or olive oil in order to have no preservatives in their body products....I wish I could be so minimalist but I love the smell!!! It makes the crusty nasty white dead cuticles go away. Since I am such s tightwad, I consider this oil to be expensive ($10 for 8.5 oz) knowing I could get more moisture from plain food grade sunflower seed oil ($4 for 18 oz) but I like the clean musky scent. Also, sunflower seed and olive oil us quite greasy and this absorbs quickly....and if you wear "bad girl" (musk) scents, this is a nice scent layering base.