Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

on 11/4/2017 8:17:00 PM

I absolutely love this oil, it makes my skin feel amazing, and the light sent is wonderful!!!!
I highly recommend this product!

on 9/17/2017 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to live in a very humid place and had moved to a very dry environment. My skin became very dry, dehydrated, and rough. You can see my skin was pretty scaley although it wasn't peeling. I was pretty jealous of my mom because her skin was really smooth and soft, but didn't know how to achieve it. One time I visited my aunt and saw this in her bathroom. Gave it a try and liked the feel of it so I decided to get one for myself. One of the BEST DECISIONS OF MY LIFE.

I use this after I shower everyday, whatever the season. I only lightly pat my skin with a towel when I step out of the shower so I'm still partially wet but no longer drenched. Then apply this oil all over. I let it sit and be absorbed for a few mins, then I go over my skin again with a body lotion. Within weeks, my skin improved greatly. My bf at the time said he loved touching my skin because of how soft and smooth it is.

At first, I used the original oil that was not labeled as 'light.' They both had a light scent that doesn't bother me at all, but original is thicker than the 'light' formula. I opted for the lighter version just for personal preference. I have been using this for 15 years! Many of my friends always comment on how smooth and great my skin looks. More surprisingly, my mom always comments how my skin now looks better than hers! If you are suffering from dry skin, give this a go.

on 8/10/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I Love this stuff! Simply said, it goes on very light and clean and the smell is AMAZING!! I use the Nivea in shower body lotion and once I'm out of the shower, I put this on. Double dose of bam! Leaves me smelling great and feeling silky smooth.

on 8/10/2017 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I swear by this. Using it for years after showering. Works beautifully, smells great, not sticky or heavy or overwhelming smell. You can use your cologne or perfume without conflicting

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Have loved and used this product for many summers! I love the smell. It smells like honeysuckle & "summer". I use a needle and punch a hole in the foil tab liner to control the distribution of product. It's a lighter oil, so not a deep moisturizing product - but I love it after tanning on my arms and legs in the summer. The price? Eh....If I see a compatible copy-cat like @ Walmart, I'll usually grab that instead.

on 7/10/2017 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product especially during the winter period.

on 6/13/2017 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this since the late 90s. I still use it. 'Nuff said. Haha jk it smells soooo divine & goes well with my shalimar-style scents. But the scent alone oh I love. Absorbs so well and leaves the faintest sexy sheen. Nothing over the top. Sometimes I'm in a lotion mode, sometimes oil and this is just perfect for those times. I put on after shower and any time. Even at the pool since chlorine dries me out. Hint: if feet look dry bw pedis put a drop of this stuff on your toesies and they'll look like new!

on 5/20/2017 11:39:00 AM

I got this as a gift. I use it sometimes, but I don't love it. I don't mind the scent and it's nice and light, but my body skin just isn't generally dry so there isn't really much opportunity for this oil to do it's thing. I do like using it my legs after I've shaved them in the shower. It's very non irritating for me and it fixes the flakiness/dryness I would often get after I shaved my legs and then the water dried off my skin.

on 5/20/2017 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Some years ago, I used almost all Neutragena products until I realized (very slowly) that they did not do much for me and I didn't like them. I used this oil back when oil after bath was considered one of the best ways to moisturize. The moisture that I got was relatively transitory; the effect lasted maybe a few hours. It didn't do anything to truly address rough patches like heels and elbows. I didn't like the scent which transferred to the towels and lingered. In all fairness, it did moisturize my cuticles. I am not a fan of these types of oils (I also feel somewhat meh about Nuxe which is probably one of the more popular iterations). For people who do like this type of oil, there are generics that do the same job and many other options.

on 3/24/2017 2:46:00 PM

The musky type scent of this is absolutely heavenly. It glides on wet skin like silk and instantly hydrates, leaving a healthy, dewy glow. This would be HG for me if it were not for the ingredient list. There are so many healthier options out there with more natural oils and less of the bad stuff. This and the Rainbath are my guilty pleasure. Every so often I'll treat myself to a trial size of each and use it for a week. I hope someday they make a version of this that I can have peace of mind about leaving on my skin.

Popular Lotions / Creams