4.1

price range

Reviews

from

a month ago

This body oil is a great addition to a skin care routine. The oil is lightweight and non-greasy and leaves skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. It seems to work best when applied to damp skin where it just sinks in easily. There is a pleasant fragrance to it that will linger on the skin for the day--so it will compete with any fragrance and perfume that you choose to wear. If this is an issue, Neutrogena does have an unscented formula that may be a better option.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

2 years ago

I LOVE this product. It's a staple I've used for years and years.... I keep a bottle in my shower; it's perfect post shower or bath when my skin is still wet... I put it on and air dry for super soft skin. And it is perfect as a massage oil - not greasy, and the scent is clean and subtle, even my boyfriend likes it.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This product has been around for eh ver. And it works - it's a slippery oil good for winter skin or a few drops in the bathwater. Nice scent - not 100% pure oils but benign and harmless.

About reviewer (2452 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

For years now I’ve always went back and forth with this oil. I like how light it smells and how well it absorbs and keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It’s not something I would use in the summer, but for winter, it is my favorite. Best applied after a shower. It’s fair in pricing, and just something I always have for the dry winter season.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

I absolutely love this oil, it makes my skin feel amazing, and the light sent is wonderful!!!! I highly recommend this product!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

I used to live in a very humid place and had moved to a very dry environment. My skin became very dry, dehydrated, and rough. You can see my skin was pretty scaley although it wasn't peeling. I was pretty jealous of my mom because her skin was really smooth and soft, but didn't know how to achieve it. One time I visited my aunt and saw this in her bathroom. Gave it a try and liked the feel of it so I decided to get one for myself. One of the BEST DECISIONS OF MY LIFE. I use this after I shower everyday, whatever the season. I only lightly pat my skin with a towel when I step out of the shower so I'm still partially wet but no longer drenched. Then apply this oil all over. I let it sit and be absorbed for a few mins, then I go over my skin again with a body lotion. Within weeks, my skin improved greatly. My bf at the time said he loved touching my skin because of how soft and smooth it is. At first, I used the original oil that was not labeled as 'light.' They both had a light scent that doesn't bother me at all, but original is thicker than the 'light' formula. I opted for the lighter version just for personal preference. I have been using this for 15 years! Many of my friends always comment on how smooth and great my skin looks. More surprisingly, my mom always comments how my skin now looks better than hers! If you are suffering from dry skin, give this a go.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I Love this stuff! Simply said, it goes on very light and clean and the smell is AMAZING!! I use the Nivea in shower body lotion and once I'm out of the shower, I put this on. Double dose of bam! Leaves me smelling great and feeling silky smooth.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

3 years ago

I swear by this. Using it for years after showering. Works beautifully, smells great, not sticky or heavy or overwhelming smell. You can use your cologne or perfume without conflicting

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

Have loved and used this product for many summers! I love the smell. It smells like honeysuckle & "summer". I use a needle and punch a hole in the foil tab liner to control the distribution of product. It's a lighter oil, so not a deep moisturizing product - but I love it after tanning on my arms and legs in the summer. The price? Eh....If I see a compatible copy-cat like @ Walmart, I'll usually grab that instead.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

3 years ago

Love this product especially during the winter period.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan