4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I have this trio in the shade 'Bellezza Brown' and I use it a lot. The compact is cute and sleek and the pigmentation of the shades is good quality. In this trio, I have a neutral champagne shade which I use as my base colour, a soft-taupe/copperish shade and a rich brown eyeliner shade. This creates a very natural, yet beautiful look for my eyes, and the shadows last a very long time.

About reviewer (360 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I have this trio in Fresco Nude. I love the colors in this trio. You get a light brown (Satin Taupe dupe), a light cream color , and a deep chocolate color. All of the colors are beautifly pigmented and are great together or by themselves. The case they come in is very luxe. Its a nice hard plastic thats great for travel. The only con about this is the brushes it comes with. They kept getting in my way and eventually I just threw them out.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

The shades I have are now d/c but I just love this set of 3 shadows.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

15 years ago

i got this in a swap from a great MUAer and wow! i am in love with this eyeshadow...i got this in Moda Milano...and all three colors create such a beautiful eye look!! its super smooth, the pigment is great and its highly blendable...i use the white color as a wash, the peachy gold as a lid color and the brown on my outer v.....but the overall components gives me a sexy "peachy" summery eye look....such a great compact and perfect for travelling! i love neutral eyeshadows!for reference,im C5/NC35

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

17 years ago

I purchased the Amalfi Sandstone trio, which consists of 2 medium-toned rustic browns, plus a cream-colored highlight shade (all "satin" in sheen). The texture is silky smooth and holds up great all day. This particular color combination actually makes for a very sunny look, although it doesn't appear to be that in the container -- a great option for those of us too pale or too cool-toned to wear the intense orange shades now being hawked by all the major cosmetics companies. I admit, I haven't purchased Borghese eye shadow in years (why do so many women ignore this line?), but now I intend to try out more.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

Age