Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.3

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I can imagine that for most people this isn't an essential but as someone who has struggled with skin barrier issues and dehydration it has been nothing short of miraculous. The water where I live is very hard and subsequently incredibly drying to my skin, using this instead of tap water makes a massive difference, softer more hydrated skin that doesn't flake as much. I actually buy Evian in regular bottles from the grocery store and just transfer it to a spray mister because it's much more economical. I alternate between this and Avene thermal water and haven't noticed a difference between them.

on 12/6/2016 4:54:00 PM

Ohhhh, expensive water in a can...where have you been all my life??? I pretty much exclusively use powder makeup and this makes it look flawless. Completely eliminates any powdery-ness, fuses it all together, melts it into my skin, done. I don't use setting sprays-don't like all the weird chemicals, alcohol, sticky substances, whatever. I figured trying water to set my makeup would be a good idea-since I always like the way my makeup looks when it's lightly raining out lol. This is expensive for what it is, but I don't think I can go without it anymore. Better than misting from a spray bottle-as it is a very fine mist with a continuous spray. However, this Evian water is not always available to me...I bought a can about a month ago from SDM and now they're not selling it anymore...so I bought a can of Avene thermal water and will try that next...

on 5/25/2015 10:38:00 PM

I always have at least 3 bottles of this stuff lying around because it's that good! I swear by MAC FIX+, and find that this gives me a dewy glow and sets my make up just fine even in summer days when I'm an oily mess! Keeps you nice and fresh.

on 11/14/2014 3:30:00 AM

It's great, I've been using it for years during the summer time. It keeps me moisturised and sets my make up. Love it and will keep buying it.

on 6/9/2013 12:38:00 PM

I know it's just water but I love this product. I use it as a toner to refresh my makeup, and a moisturizer. It's even great to spray on your face when you're too hot.

on 12/21/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I would only buy this in the summer time. Its refreshing on a hot day . I like the one in the plastic bottle too .

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow, I love this stuff! Sure, it may just be "fancy water in a bottle" but I really can't think of another way to invent my own type of spray for my face, so I'll trust Evian. I wear a lot of make up products, especially on my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder) and all of those layers can look really dry and cakey. Especially after I put my bronzer and my blush on. My make up looks really natural aside from this one issue I have, and I have especially dry skin. I couldn't figure out any other way to take away that powdery cakey look, and I've tried Fix + , and I did really like it, but I truly think it broke me out and for 20$ a bottle it's not worth it to me. I also tried Urban Decay's All Nighter and honestly, I went through it SO fast with daily use and it really didn't take away my powdery look or help my make up last any longer. This product does what it claims to do - it freshens up your face. It feels so nice and smooth on my skin, it distributes evenly, there are no water splotches on my face like with Fix+ or with UD's All Nighter. This completely takes away my powdery face look and makes my foundation look super natural. I love this and will plan on buying again. Also, I like that it comes with two so that you can carry one with you if you need to do touch ups, and you look too powdery, you can spray it and look fresh :)

I got this bad boy in a beauty box. At first I was like oh cool, I've wanted to try this, seems fancy. Then I read some reviews and figured oh crap, it's water in a can. After using it for a while I will agree, it's water in a can. It does help take away the cakiness of my makeup when I first apply it, but I don't find it very effective for touch ups. I do carry this in my purse everywhere I go, because apparently water in a spray can is incredibly handy!!! I use this on my hair if it gets a wee unruly, spritz it on my face just for fun, as it's refreshing. I've even used it on my clothes if I spill something on myself (happens a lot), or if my shirt's lookin' a tad wrinkly. So I do like this, it has a lot of functions, however I will not be paying $10+ for another bottle of it, and I don't think I will be missing it terribly when it's gone.

on 12/13/2011 1:54:00 AM

I actually really like this product considering haha what it is. I find personally that this sets my makeup very nicely, and keeps my face looking moisturized and dewy. I recently tried MAC fix + spray and thought that it made my face very oily right when I had applied it. My skin is very sensitive so I think the fact that the Evian spray is just water it doesn't have any ingredients to irritate it! I find the price very outrageous but I continue to buy! I also really like how it mists out as you press it down too.

It's compressed water in a can.. Expensive compressed water in a can... Not a fan of the water in a can.. Fix + is better.

Popular Face Skincare Products