Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this - in hot weather, after a run or bike ride it's perfect for freshening up my face, I always pack it when traveling and use it when I'm flying, I take it out when my face feels a bit tight, to re-fresh my make up and occasionally if it's really hot I'll put it in the fridge before spraying it on. I tried it on my cat (she was panting in the heat) once but she didn't like it! It re-hydrates my skin or if I'm in humid and sticky weather it instantly cools. I'll buy this over and over again.

Technically it is just water... I guess you could just put some mineral water in one of those garden spray things and it would work. But it wouldn't be as portable and water tends to smell after a while if left in plastic! Anyway we all know water is good for skin whether you're just drinking it or spraying it on your face.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I seriously cannot live without this product! I wear mineral makeup and sometimes it can look a little "cakey" I spray a little on my brush before applying my makeup and I'll spray my face once I'm done, And i love the results! It completely transforms the "cakey" look to a soft and dewy finish :) I reallyyy recommend this for people who have dry skin, it'll make a HUGE difference in the way your makeup looks :) (oh and make sure you don't spray it too close to your face!)

on 7/9/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i bought this in duane reade because it was 75% off which meant instead of paying 10 i paid 2.50 which was a BARGAIN but while using this for about i say two weeks i really don't see the big deal and i don't wear any makeup like that only some lipgloss hear and there but no foundation or mineral makeup and so i used this to just refresh myself in those humid summer days but idk it just soaked my face with water lol ...AM I USING IT CORRECTLY OR FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE HELP SOMEBODY

on 4/8/2008 8:43:00 PM

love this stuff on airplanes. I fly a LOT and this is a great pick-me-up on an 18 hr flight! I also love it at the beach. haven't tried to in conjunction with makeup/skincare routine, but as a general 'pick-me-up' and hydrator it really works.

I cannot believe these great reviews!! This...is...WATER...in...a....CAN. It will not and DOES NOT do anything special for your face, besides wetting it. Lol to the "evian spelled backwards is naive" joke. Exactly why companies come out with products like this!

****EDIT***** I am not putting those down that just like to have this for the mere sake of having water in a can. I just find it almost comical that people seem to believe this works wonders or has some magical ability. To each their own!

on 7/11/2005 12:07:00 AM

This product is a hit or miss but I was a great product for me!
Its purpose for me:
Tightens and tone skin after facial regime (it really does).
I use it after being out in the sun for a while.
Good for humid days.
Price: $9 USD for full size no travel size in US. I think it has a smaller travel sized one in Europe though for 2 Euros (saw it in Paris).
Packaging: It is simple, looks like an aerosol hairspray can.
Overall: Happy with it. Will buy again. Yes I realize it is water propelled by nitrogen in a can! Dont care.. it does its duty for me.

on 2/2/2005 5:54:00 PM

Yes I buy water in a can. I use it for after I wash my face, I use toner, then the evian, then I wipe my face dry with a cotton pad before I do anything else. I refuse to wipe my face on any towel, clean or not.... I always dry with evian & cotton pad, and voila no zits.

on 6/25/2003 12:24:00 AM

I think it is fabulous for creating a dewy look after you applied your makeup. Note: It wont set your makeup, like some magazines will have you believe! It's refreshing on a hot day too. continued >>

on 5/26/2003 11:14:00 PM

I just bought this "water in a can" today and I'm already loving it! Love the concept! ...though, to be honest, I don't know if it's doing anything for my skin.
Updated: I am still loving this! Yes, it's still water in a can, but it's very refreshing and convinient to have around!

on 4/19/2003 3:19:00 AM

This is just 'one of those things'. It really doesn't do anything, yet for some reason I'm drawn to it. I know it's just like Evian's bottle water, only in a spray bottle. I know water just evaporates off of your face and might even leave it drier than before. I know the price is inflated and I know it's a rip off. I'll still buy it again. I use it to spritz my face before I apply moisturizer, to thin liquid foundation, and as a toner.