Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 7/1/2017 11:07:00 AM

Evian is probably the cheapest, or one of the cheapest brumisateur out there. Yet, out of the ones I have tried so far, it was the one that worked the best. Even though it is just water, each thermal water has differences depending on the minerals it contains so like any product, a specific thermal water may or may not work for you.

For me, this product worked really well in making my skin feel plump and hydrated during summer when I used it a lot. The largest size is very cheap in France but that is not the case in Greece where I come from so I didn’t repurchase but I definitely will when I go back.

USES
- Over makeup: I also used it over makeup and it was absolutely fine, I like its fine mist and it made me feel refreshed in the hot summer weather.
- I would recommend using it throughout the day and especially as a toner, after cleansing your skin.
- Using it over clay masks or masks that tend to dry out, in order to prolong the amount of time you can wear them for.

PaACKAGING
Very good, sturdy, disperses a nice, fine mist.

CONCLUSION
- Value for money, at least if you buy in France cause I don't know for other countries except for Greece where it was way more pricey.
-I have and would repurchase.
So, especially give its price, you don’t have much to lose so I would definitely recommend it.

on 1/19/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Compared to Avène, I personally like this one more. Not only packaging looks fresher and more feminine, but also the mist is great. I'm not sure for hydrating, but it did great job on setting spraying my makeup: keep longer without excessing oil. I apply twice a day and it makes my face looks more dewy. What can you hope for?

on 11/2/2015 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Nothing special about this. Just feels like normal tap water. Expensive. Wont repurchase.

on 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM

it does refresh my face a little but I don't feel any advantage of using this product regularly. I keep this product in the refrigerator to make it moooreee refreshing. I considered using a mix of water and lemon chunks as a brumisateur next time.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

A must-have for travelers!! It must be said that yes, this is just mineral water in a nice container and yes, one can just as easily buy an atomizer and whip up something similar at home for a fraction of the cost. That being said, I love that the minis come in a duo pack at Sephora and it says right on the packaging that they are TSA approved! I use these constantly when I fly and for keeping cool in hot climates. The packaging is very sturdy and I know these can take a bit of a beating without busting open or spilling and ruining everything in my bag. I do not think misting one's face with water has any magical properties and I don't wear foundation so it really doesn't affect my face too much. I simply like the refreshing effect. As such, if you are considering this product for something to keep on your vanity, I say grab something like MAC Fix+ that actually has functioning ingredients. If you are a jetsetter, you will love these very much.

on 11/26/2013 1:27:00 PM

I thought it was avene when I bought it. AND I bought two.. It's very pricy and it leaves my skin soo soo dry and dull!! I would never buy this product again unless I am rich that I wanna spend my money on a water spray

on 6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Some reviewers seem to think this product is overpriced, but I really don't think its that bad. I like the fact that it is portable, easy to carry, and you don't have to worry about condensation unlike an ice pack or water bottle. I have lived in the Southern United States most of my life and this product seems to come in handy and fits nicely in a purse/bag. I find myself using it mainly in the car, at work, or around town running errands. I will repurchase.

on 6/9/2013 12:38:00 PM

I know it's just water but I love this product. I use it as a toner to refresh my makeup, and a moisturizer. It's even great to spray on your face when you're too hot.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Obviously in the minority here because I love this product. I have adult cystic acne, my skin is dehydrated and I have large pores (sounds great! lol). I use this product to hydrate my skin throughout the day on days I don't wear makeup and I mist it on as a toner before I apply my moisturizer. I find it to be extremely moisturizing and can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it. I understand it is water in a can...but I do not get the same results from just spraying water on my face. For me the effect I do see from using it justifies the price and my continued use of the product. I think everyone has different skin and for me this is something I cannot live without. Completely HG!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pros:
+ hydrates well and evenly; i use this after cleansing, before toning and/or moisturising
+ refreshing

cons:
- aerosol container