4.1

$29.00 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

This is a good concealer all around. I am nw20 and use the shade 2c. If I had to take one concealer for every issue that might need concealing this would be the one. It isn't magic on my under eye circles, but it is one of the best concealers I tried on my extremely dark and dry under eye circles. It isn't HG status...wasn't perfect blurring, but darn good there. It blends flawlessly at covering my dark spots or zits. It wasn't horribly dry on my under eye either. It was more liquidy than EL's new Radiant DW concealer too. My HG udnere eye concealer was Benefit Erase Paste in #2. This is not that salmon color that was (shade #2 in EP), but it does blend very nicely from my under eye into my cheek with not blatant color change line & seriously muted my under eye darkness. Before trying this, I would have said NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer was my best all around option. Now, while testing, I was using an older opened NARS, but it felt drier than the new EL concealer. I would choose EL in colder months. I have not tried EL in warmer months yet, but NARS did well in high humidity. I look forward to testing the EL in the summer. This reminds me of how all puprose MAC Select Moisture concealer used to be for me.

About reviewer (1199 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

9 months ago

It has a good coverage but I bought this and the Bobbi brown full coverage concealer and I have to say that this creases a lot more. Also the shades aren't as good for me I have very fair skin. This might be different if you have olive or darker skin so just personal preference. But if you have fair skin though I would go for the Bobbi brown full coverage. Except from that it's a good concealer but personally I wouldn't repurchase it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

This one blends well on my skin. The tone is good. I feel like it should last longer and work better with red spots.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

a year ago

I love good concealers, but though the color( 2c light medium) was nice and brightening, it was a little too heavy to work really well under the eyes. Plus it managed to put a film on my contact lenses! It’s going back to the store. A higher-end disappointment for sure.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I don't usually use Estee Lauder, but I picked this up really cheap at a warehouse sale. It has become my go-to concealer for spot concealing, pimples and stuff. It covers perfectly and doesn't tend to cake and bring attention to itself as much as some other concealers.

About reviewer (625 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I got this on 50% off sale at Ulta recently for about $14. I am a MAC NC15 and I purchased this in 1C Light (Cool), and this is a pretty good color match. I have applied either with a damp beauty blender or tapping in with my fingers. I use this primarily as an undereye concealer over moisturizer and I also put a dot alongside each nostril where I have a bit of redness. It blends in reasonably well. I am 51, and my main concerns right now are crepiness and shadows in my lower orbital rim. This is not a bad concealer, but not amazing. It does have a nice opaque quality. However, I find that my dark circles are bad enough that I need to build a few layers of this to get decent coverage. If I put on too much, I definitely notice creasing in my undereye corners. I will be able to use this up (although I have bought so many concealers that I now have an approximately 100 year supply!), but not sure if I would repurchase.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

2 years ago

I used to buy this product in the shade 02 (it has always been available in 01, 02 and 03). It worked great covering my dark circles and it didn't dry my skin out. Now I was really surprised as the product I repurchased as shade "02" turned out to be "2W light medium". It's not the same texture and definitely not the same shade. I loved the 02 but the one I have now is just awful. It looks like Estee Lauder has reformulated this great product - and now I need to find a concealer that would work as well as this one used to do before they killed it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Just for the reference - I never met concealer that I swear by. This one is thick, it can cover anything you want to cover, but that's exactly my problem. I have minimal discoloration at the corners of my eyes and I don't like full coverage products. It doesn't crease on me, stays well all day long from early morning till late night, but its presence is too obvious for my liking. If you like high coverage, give it a go, the performance is outstanding.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This is the best concealer I know to this day, it lasts ages on my oily skin in summertime and when it gets dry and cold on here doesn’t makes my skin look flaky or patchy, covers any redness with just a tiny amount and once it sets can last from 8AM to 11PM, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use it over a really rich emollient eye cream/moisturizer cuz then it would end up with a weird thick texture and breaking apart in about 6 hours. Overall I really like this superlight weight full coverage concealer cuz it looks natural and lasts hours intact :).

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

2 years ago

I love the Double Wear foundation but the concealer fell flat. I mostly wanted to use it for under my eyes, where it immediately looked dry and patchy and got worse throughout the day. I also tried dabbing it on some spots on my face. It blended and covered well at first but then wore off a few hours later.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral