Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

This is the best concealer I know to this day, it lasts ages on my oily skin in summertime and when it gets dry and cold on here doesn’t makes my skin look flaky or patchy, covers any redness with just a tiny amount and once it sets can last from 8AM to 11PM, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use it over a really rich emollient eye cream/moisturizer cuz then it would end up with a weird thick texture and breaking apart in about 6 hours. Overall I really like this superlight weight full coverage concealer cuz it looks natural and lasts hours intact :).

I love the Double Wear foundation but the concealer fell flat. I mostly wanted to use it for under my eyes, where it immediately looked dry and patchy and got worse throughout the day. I also tried dabbing it on some spots on my face. It blended and covered well at first but then wore off a few hours later.

So much better than Touche Eclát. I had this one first, and its amazing. It covers dark circles like magic almost, pof! And they're gone. I also use this to cover pimples and other impurities as it has great coverage and doesn't cling to dry spots immediately. It sits like stone, lasts all day and its really thick so a little goes a long way. It sits so well without moving that it is a bit on the dry side but nothing. It works perfect as a highlight/illuminatior as well. Hence my disappointment with touche eclat, I had heard so much about it but was utterly disappointed. Sure, it illuminates fine but doesn't cover squat and makes Estee Lauder so much more worth the money as it does everything

Good overall but not for undereyes. Settles into lines and looks way too heavy.

I love this concealer!! It perfectly covers my dark circles and doesn't stay in the lines!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I feel like this product doesn't get enough hype. I never really read about it or hear it being talked about by the so called "Beauty Gurus". This stuff is awesome and I'm so impressed with EL's shade range for this product. I use Warm Light because I like a bit of yellow in my face products. I use this as an under eye concealer and it brightens and conceals beautifully! I use this everyday. I use it for work, an evening go out, special events, pretty much for everything. This product is thick but in a good way because it doesn't cake up. I absolutely hate the price but I will continue to repurchase until I can find something that's just a good at a better price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this concealer for the coverage, however I felt it ran a little orange for my liking. Prefer my urban decay naked concealer which is also orange but far less noticeable. The orangeness is good if you have terribly dark under eye circles like me and tan skin.

Won't repurchase as it creases more than my UD but is otherwise just as good imo

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My circles are the color or eggplants rotting in your fridge. Thank goodness this concealer hides a multitude of sins!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin looks better after tossing all skincare and makeup with silicone, but may need to make an exception for EL Double Wear concealer. A medium to full coverage with a utterly natural finish that lasts all day without creasing, it is heaven sent for these tired eyes. There are limited shades, but Light/Medium matches perfectly. The packaging prevents excessive buildup on the applicator wand, but would strongly prefer a tube. Never been happier for succumbing to the pressure at the makeup counter. In fact, I'll agreed to try some of the EL foundations, next weekend. :-)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best concealer I have ever used for my under eye area. It cover the dark areas nicely, blends easy and stays put without settling into creases. I tried the NARS version that resembles this and was not at all impressed, it was too light, even for my ghostly pale face and did not cover or last well. I came right back to Estee Lauder's version.