Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't usually use Estee Lauder, but I picked this up really cheap at a warehouse sale. It has become my go-to concealer for spot concealing, pimples and stuff. It covers perfectly and doesn't tend to cake and bring attention to itself as much as some other concealers.

I got this on 50% off sale at Ulta recently for about $14. I am a MAC NC15 and I purchased this in 1C Light (Cool), and this is a pretty good color match. I have applied either with a damp beauty blender or tapping in with my fingers. I use this primarily as an undereye concealer over moisturizer and I also put a dot alongside each nostril where I have a bit of redness. It blends in reasonably well. I am 51, and my main concerns right now are crepiness and shadows in my lower orbital rim. This is not a bad concealer, but not amazing. It does have a nice opaque quality. However, I find that my dark circles are bad enough that I need to build a few layers of this to get decent coverage. If I put on too much, I definitely notice creasing in my undereye corners. I will be able to use this up (although I have bought so many concealers that I now have an approximately 100 year supply!), but not sure if I would repurchase.

I used to buy this product in the shade 02 (it has always been available in 01, 02 and 03). It worked great covering my dark circles and it didn't dry my skin out. Now I was really surprised as the product I repurchased as shade "02" turned out to be "2W light medium". It's not the same texture and definitely not the same shade. I loved the 02 but the one I have now is just awful. It looks like Estee Lauder has reformulated this great product - and now I need to find a concealer that would work as well as this one used to do before they killed it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just for the reference - I never met concealer that I swear by.
This one is thick, it can cover anything you want to cover, but that's exactly my problem. I have minimal discoloration at the corners of my eyes and I don't like full coverage products.
It doesn't crease on me, stays well all day long from early morning till late night, but its presence is too obvious for my liking.
If you like high coverage, give it a go, the performance is outstanding.

This is the best concealer I know to this day, it lasts ages on my oily skin in summertime and when it gets dry and cold on here doesn’t makes my skin look flaky or patchy, covers any redness with just a tiny amount and once it sets can last from 8AM to 11PM, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use it over a really rich emollient eye cream/moisturizer cuz then it would end up with a weird thick texture and breaking apart in about 6 hours. Overall I really like this superlight weight full coverage concealer cuz it looks natural and lasts hours intact :).

I love the Double Wear foundation but the concealer fell flat. I mostly wanted to use it for under my eyes, where it immediately looked dry and patchy and got worse throughout the day. I also tried dabbing it on some spots on my face. It blended and covered well at first but then wore off a few hours later.

So much better than Touche Eclát. I had this one first, and its amazing. It covers dark circles like magic almost, pof! And they're gone. I also use this to cover pimples and other impurities as it has great coverage and doesn't cling to dry spots immediately. It sits like stone, lasts all day and its really thick so a little goes a long way. It sits so well without moving that it is a bit on the dry side but nothing. It works perfect as a highlight/illuminatior as well. Hence my disappointment with touche eclat, I had heard so much about it but was utterly disappointed. Sure, it illuminates fine but doesn't cover squat and makes Estee Lauder so much more worth the money as it does everything

Good overall but not for undereyes. Settles into lines and looks way too heavy.

I love this concealer!! It perfectly covers my dark circles and doesn't stay in the lines!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I feel like this product doesn't get enough hype. I never really read about it or hear it being talked about by the so called "Beauty Gurus". This stuff is awesome and I'm so impressed with EL's shade range for this product. I use Warm Light because I like a bit of yellow in my face products. I use this as an under eye concealer and it brightens and conceals beautifully! I use this everyday. I use it for work, an evening go out, special events, pretty much for everything. This product is thick but in a good way because it doesn't cake up. I absolutely hate the price but I will continue to repurchase until I can find something that's just a good at a better price.