MAC Cosmetics #217 Blending

4.7

my father's nostril hairs

on 6/14/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great quality, have used this for years. Cool tool for my everyday makeup routine.
My handy makeup buddy!

on 4/4/2017 12:06:00 AM

I finally got this one, and Im happy I did. this is the best blending brush I've ever used

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I finally caved in to buy this. I tried other crease blending brushes but this one is easier to use. I went to Mac counter with no makeup on and I'm having horrible blemishes. I heard lots of horrible stories on customers being treated horribly for not wearing makeup at mac. So I went there woth no hopes up. Luckily a sales assistant noticed me and helped me. I washed this brush after using it for concealing and eyeshadow with ease. No shedding or staining.

I love this brush. If I can only bring one brush to travel with this will be it. I work all of my eyeshadows with this brush and it still looks nice! I recommend everyone who does makeup to get this brush! The shape and size is perfect for my eyes and it isn't too stiff nor too soft to blend or pick up colours. I still remember the first day I got this brush and it totally changed my eyeshadow games

on 3/14/2016 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite eye brush, I have hooded eyes and I use this brush everytime I'm doing my makeup, I'm using it for packing on the eyeshadow and for blending out the harsh edges. Very soft, dense, sometimes I wish it was just a little bit bigger for applying the eyeshadow into in crease. Totally recommend it.

on 9/29/2014 3:26:00 PM

My everyday must have blending brush! Its a classic staple! It blends, it applys shadows and even concealer! I love it! If your starting your mac collection brushes i suggest you get this and 239 a must have!

on 7/8/2014 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My workhorse of my eye brushes. I would be in deep trouble and wouldnt know what to do without this brush. How did I ever NOT blend my eyeshadows before?! I think everybody needs a blending brush and this is it. I have the Christmas edition so mine has a shorter handle that's clear and sparkly. It takes harsh colors and makes them smoother and transitioned. It gives harmony to my eyeshadows. Has not shed on me and still like new. Get a blending brush and get this!

on 3/8/2014 4:31:00 PM

After holding off this purchase for the longest time, and spending my entire beauty budget on makeup, I decided to get this. I'm gonna say just one thing: I can do my entire face with just this one brush (okay, maybe not blush and setting powder but literally everything else).
Soft, blends effortlessly and doesn't wipe off what you've put on
Packaging could be a lot better though. It comes in a flimsy plastic wrap like thing open at one end.The kind of plastic they have for vegetables at the grocery store. i mean seriously MAC? I get the whole recycling thing, but after paying 25 dollars plus tax, I'd like to walk around the mall care free without having to tactfully balance my bag so that the bristles don't go out of shape.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must admit.. I am guilty of not investing in makeup brushes and tools. I guess it is just not as exciting as buying the new palette out there. But that brush just makes every eye look smoother and more well-blended. For the lazier ones (like me) it makes the application so easy! Two swipes of the 217 and the shadows are blended and smoked out like a pro. Just try to really use it to blend not for the application. Never thought I would be that excited about a brush!

on 10/9/2013 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Best blending brush on the planet. It can turn your eyeshadow into a work of art. Blends like a dream. One of the first MAC brushes I bought way back and it changed my life. Years latter I have a bunch of them laying around. You will not be disappointed.

Popular Makeup Brushes