would repurchase
package quality

price range

Reviews

11 days ago

Since I love Nudestix's Nudies Matte Blush sticks, I thought I'd try the Bloom as well. I have Cherry Blossom Babe, a lovely cool pink (quite like a cherry blossom). It's *very* creamy and so is easy to apply, and the finish is very glowy. However, what you gain in glow you lose in longevity (as is usually the case). I find that I have to put quite a lot on to get more than a couple of hours of wear, even in cool weather, and if I don't blend by tapping (say, by blending gently in small circles), it can lift my foundation. It's easy to carry for touchups, but I'm not big on having to do touchups while I'm out except for lips. So while I'll use this (the glow is lovely, especially on winter-dry/tired skin, and the shade really perks up my complexion), I wouldn't repurchase. These can't hold a candle to the Nudies Matte sticks (which I find myself reaching for far more often than many of my other cream blushes).

About reviewer (1192 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

a month ago

I have it in Poppy Girl. It supposed to be all over face color that you can use on cheeks, eyes, and lips. I don't like it on my eyes, there is not enough pigment for eye makeup and it doesn't stay in place (I have dry lids and deep-set eyes). I don't like it as a blush either, because it brakes me out, the colour is beautiful though. It makes a very flattering lipstick for my light-medium neutral skin tone, but it is too large to be conveniently used as a lipstick.

About reviewer (646 reviews)

Age36-43