Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.8

I love this tool- I cannot use mascara without it- if you are looking for non clumpy, fanned out lashes- get this! my only complaint is- if you clean it too hard the bristles might come out—
** also it is dangerous if you poke you eye- so be careful!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Expensive but worth it - and kinda harder to find these days. I had a terrific stainless steel (non folding) eyelash comb but I lost it. (DRAT!) Tweezerman's folding version is almost as good - and it does FOLD for travel which is nice.

Gotta have a lash comb (be careful) if you are a mascara user!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my second Folding iLash Comb. My first one lasted roughly a decade. Only after repeat cleansing did a couple of the metal teeth eventually fall out.

Anyways, I don't know about you, but I really despise eyelash clumps. This fixes that, and is really handy when layering mascara between coats to keep things defined/clean-looking.

It's really a great tool, especially for the price-point ($12).

I love this comb! Without it my eyelashes are clumpy and horrible-it's my saviour! So I have had the comb for about 7 months now, which is the longest an eyelash comb has ever lasted for me! I'm never going back: when I think of all the years I used a horrible plastic comb that came in a set that I had to replace every fortnight. It's a fantastic investment and I'm so glad I found it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I could replace almost any cosmetic or make up brush that I own but I never want to be without this metal lash comb. I use it every single day after each coat of mascara. Every once in awhile I have thought I lost this and feel panic. Nothing else I have ever used separates my lashes so perfectly. I need to buy a back up. I honestly never want to be without this comb.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I seriously cannot find an affordable dupe for this let alone an expensive dupe. I don't like the brush that normally comes with typical plastic lash combs so just the metal comb was great. I like the practical design but I hate cleaning it. I don't find it one of those HG "I'LL-DIE-WITHOUT-IT' products but it's very handy to have on use.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a fantastic comb and, as others have said, the plastic ones are nothing in comparison. It separates lashes very well and removes clumps. I would recommend this, it really makes a difference.

When using the product, be very careful. The comb is obviously metal and the bristles are VERY sharp, so always do it in front of a mirror.
To clean the comb, just use a wet wipe and wipe along the bristles and NOT the very ends, because that will dull them.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I rarely wear mascara but when I do, I want it to look natural but I still want to get all my lashes, including those on the inner and outer edges of my lids. Invariably, this means getting too much mascara, and "clumps" on my lashes or I end up with lashes clumped together. This nifty little metal comb separates all my lashes beautifully, so that it doesn't look like I've got gobs of mascara on my lashes. My lashes look darker, longer and thicker but still natural! A great little tool but do be careful - the "teeth" of this comb are needle-sharp so take your time and watch what you're doing so you don't hurt yourself.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the best little device... de-clumps mascara perfectly with no fuss. Problem solved. Love it love it love it! Never again be that girl with the goopey eyes :-)

Perfect weapon for separating lashes and removing unwanted clumps from mascara.

Metal combs are sharp so one has to be careful.

Pricey and does not come with packaging but I can deal with that because it works.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools