Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

7 months ago

These are chubby liners which do double duty as shadows. The consistency is awesome - the smoothest liner I have ever used. It practically applies itself which is giving me a great look in seconds. I even forget I have crepey eyelids with this product. They aren't billed as long lasting but I find they do stick around throughout the day. The colour selection is very good - I got electric brown to start and I'm very impressed with its balance. I like Chanel but I often feel they forget that we are not all going clubbing or sailing on a yacht. Fantasies sell but don't look good on my face. It is a medium neutral brown and I'll accent the NEUTRAL since this has a nice grey base. There are gold flecks which are very subtle and bring some light to the eye. I'm using this to deepen my outer corner and line the lower lid. At night I extend it to my crease. The colour is doing a lot to bring out my blue eyes. The right colour = less makeup needed. These sticks swivel up but there is no sharpener. I was expecting a sharpener like the Nars liners.

About reviewer (477 reviews)

Age44-55