3.0

price range

Reviews

3.0

a month ago

I was at Walmart and needed a loose powder, so I grabbed this one. In general, this is a cheap brand that sells poor quality makeup. You can find better quality cheaper items at Ulta, from Colourpop, or at Target. This is a very fine powder that goes a little bit everywhere when I open the jar. I'm pretty used to that, so it doesn't bother me (although it's not good breathing in powder - it damages your lungs). It is supposed to be translucent, but it definitively gives me a little bit of a white case, and I'm between an NC20-15 right now. With my yellow undertone this makes my skin look more grey and unhealthy. Would not recommend to anyone who is not pale. Otherwise, it sets my makeup fine, doesn't dry me out or make me oily. Would not repurchase though, because it isn't truly translucent.

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0
from

4 months ago

This is a very messy powder to work with. It just gets everywhere and on everything when you do anything which is kinda impressive lol. It is a very fine and light powder which is why it is messy. So I don't recommend using this around birds or if you are sensitive to such things because you will end up inhaling some of it. Is also very drying, it made my face feel very tight and dry especially my under eyes and it didn't matter what foundations, primers and concealers I used. However I really liked how it made my makeup look, very smooth and natural but it is just a little too drying for me. If you have normal or oily skin then you might like this more.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

8 months ago

this is a very nice powder. its not powdery or cakey on the skin. sets your makeup beautifully and does hide some of your fine lines and flaws leaving your skin looking smooth and flawless. its very fine and buttery to the touch, doesnt dry out your face. does a really good job with extending your makeup life. you get 18g of product for $6 which isnt a bad price. the package is pretty standard but the lid is very cute. great for baking and lightening your makeup. overall i do recommend trying this out, you can get through their website or Walmart so it shouldnt be too hard to get a hold of depending on where you are.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age19-24