100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This is an amazingly great brow grooming kit in a single component! I've been on a Nudestix kick lately, and this was on sale for Boxing Day, so I decided to give it a try. I'm delighted that I did. Of course, it comes in the Nudestix tin, which is annoying if you have several; however they are very sturdy, have a huge mirror in the lid, and are great for carrying makeup in your purse or for travel. The component has a twist-up, triangular pencil on one end, and a really great brow gel with a thin brush on the other. The pencil formula is much nicer than I expected. I got Dirty Blonde, which is a cool (but not icy green-brown cool), light brown shade that matches my own brow color well. I've used triangular pencils from other brands, but didn't find them as easy to manage as this one. It was easy to use a corner to outline my brow and to fill in a bit at the inner corner, and the side to quickly fill in the rest of the brow. It was very easy to manipulate, perhaps because of the thicker component. (I'm sorry, but I really can't explain it.) The formula is neither too waxy nor too powdery, and it looks surprisingly natural. Also, if you go a little heavy in one spot, it's easy to distribute the color evenly throughout the brow with a spoolie. The other side of the component holds the gel. The cap unscrews easily (although not so easily that it would come apart in your purse), and is thick enough to make it easy to hold and apply the gel accurately. The gel is clear, the wand is short, pulling it out leaves the perfect amount on the brush, and the brush has short bristles, which makes it easy to apply and to comb every single hair, even the crazy ones, into place. It feels a tiny bit crunchy if you touch your brows (I don't), and it doesn't flake. Overall, this is a great product from a brand that produces some pretty good stuff. I wish it weren't necessary to buy the case every time, which jacks up the price, but they come in handy for a range of uses (my husband has swiped a couple of mine). This one is long enough to carry lip and eye pencils, so it's a better deal than the usual ones. But I highly recommend this if you're looking for a natural look, a shade that's quite cool, and a strong-hold gel. It's worth the $26.

About reviewer (1192 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

9 months ago

Forget the pencil - this brow gel is amazing! I have naturally bushy, long brows and no gel can keep them in place. There is nothing that saddens me more than seeing sad, unruly brows that just poke in every direction. This Nudestix brow gel is clear and oh-so-potent! It keeps my brow hairs up and in place all day long. Feels a touch crispy, but who cares? It works and will stay put for as long as needed. It also separates hairs nicely, adding to that feathery look. Love it! I chat more about this and other amazing makeup discoveries in a separate review here (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2019/04/26/Five-New-Beauty-Products-You-Need-To-Try-April). Hope it helps!

About reviewer (547 reviews)

Age25-29