4.3

Water, Mandelic Acid, Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Starch, Isoamyl Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/ Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Lavender Essential Oil (Scented Version Only), Clary Sage Essential Oil (Scented Version Only), Polysorbate 60, Lecithin, Pullulan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Silica,

on 4/8/2019 3:49:00 PM

There are some "cons" to this product: it is pricey ($14 for the lavender and sage 'stick' I bought), and it is basically a lotion (looks like a stick deodorant, but where the top of the stick would be is a plastic shield with little holes).

Why I gave it 5 stars: it keeps me from stinking (not from sweating; it is not an antiperspirant) and it keeps my exercise clothes from getting that unpleasant not-B.O., not-deodorant stink that I could never figure out or remove completely. I wore it to a dance-for-hours-with-other-sweaty people concert--no smell. I wore it for a 10-mile hike under a raincoat that makes me sticky--no smell. I wore it camping and didn't shower or re-apply for 2 days--no smell. These are situations in which I'd normally start to stink. So for me, it works. I'd rate myself as an average stinky person ie if I shower and just go to work, I don't smell at the end of the day. But I def have B.O. when I work out and/or don't shower.

The scent of the lavender and sage stick is mild and pleasant and dissipates quickly (on me). I'm not a "natural is better" (it isn't always--heard of uranium? asbestos? etc.) or "aluminum give you cancer" (the evidence just isn't robust) person . I just like this product.

on 3/31/2019 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used a full tube/bottle of this product before writing this review. I used this exclusively on my underarms. I have sensitive skin, particularly in my underarm region, but I am not nearly as sensitive as others. So, with all of that said, I find this excellent at controlling odor (and I AM stinky!) but I will not be repurchasing. The deodorant is very very creamy- like a lotion (not like a balm but more like a thick lotion). It feels great going on and you don’t need a lot to get the job done. That lotion can make a mess of your clothes. No stains but it just didn’t ever really feel right no matter how I got ready. Another lippie off for price- but that is for me personally as I just used this as a deodorant.
If you are highly sensitive, give this a go- it does do its primary job and does it well. For me however, the things I didn’t like about it just didn’t make it worth the repurchase when I can find other options that will work.

on 3/1/2019 5:19:00 PM

Very surprised that this deodorant has no reviews yet!

I'm not a very smelly girl and I don't sweat a whole lot, but I can't go barepit unless I want to scare people away at the end of the day. Antiperspirants are a no-no for me since they dry out and irritate my skin. Commercial deodorants are not easy to find, out of desperation I tried some of the presumably unisex Old Spice ones... and I smelled like a guy. Switched to natural deodorants and had some debatable success. Most of them are baking soda based and while they work at killing the funk, they irritate the crap out of my poor pits. Potassium alum based ones worked, but not for a long time, the exception being the Kiss My Face roll-on deodorant that is getting more and more difficult to find in stores (I heard the company was bought out?). The magnesium based did work for me at all.

I saw the hilarious ad for Lume on Facebook and decided to give it a try, despite some comments saying the product does not work (anytime I read reviews for deodorants there's always at least one idiot unaware that deodorants do not prevent sweating). I ordered the sage/lavender Lume in a tube, read the instructions on how to apply it, and began my Lume journey. This stuff works - no smell at all after 24 hours, no residue on pits or clothes. You need a tiny amount so the tube (quite expensive at almost 19 dollars) will last a very long time.

Apparently this can be used on private parts, under boobies and on feet as well. I have only tried it under arms. It's been a few months of everyday use and still no irritation, in fact, my pits are soft and smooth. A keeper!

Top Rated Deodorants