3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I wanted to review this because it's been such a help for me. I have pale skin with redness on the cheeks, forehead and chin. I also have redness under my eyes. This has been the best product I've found (and I feel like I've tried them all!) to correct my ruddiness problem by far. It is expensive but instead of layering on multiple products to cover the problem, this does it all in one product. I don't believe there is a better fix out there than this calming, redness corrector. Hope this helps someone seeking a solution.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

2.0

a year ago

I bought this to cover my redish spots in wintertime. It helps to even out the red color, but it makes me look so pale that I prefer my original skincolor. Also, it claims to improve skin condition which does not work either. Do not like.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age36-43