3.0

price range

Reviews

from

a month ago

This is my miracle cream. My adult (50 year old) acne started to clear up the first night I used this!?! This was a very unexpected, but welcome, result. I haven't noticed any type of anti aging benefit, but it doesn't claim to provide these kind of results. I don't have the best nose, but I don't detect any scent. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or oily - just a natural, plump, glowing skin. It's a great base for makeup. So, all of that said, which is all awesome, IT CLEARS UP MY SKIN! How can that be possible? I am fifty. I have tried every high, medium and low cost treatment for my acne. Mostly high. I tried Caudalie Vinopure line and broke out horribly. So disappointing. i was out of this Biossance moisturizer and was seduced by the Christmas package of Caudalie's line plus I had read amazing reviews. So, back to Sephora less than a week later to purchase my miracle cream. Today is day one of using it again, and, guess what? My skin has already settled down. The breakout of whiteheads (on my chin, jaw, cheeks, forehead, eyelids - yes, everywhere) are already healing. I am looking forward to waking up in the mornings feeling confident that I will have absolutely clear skin. No kidding. This moisturizer makes my skin completely clear. Sorry for the long review. The only thing I wish is that it came in a bottle with a pump.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

First, this stuff is expensive but I didn't want to pay full price so I searched and found it online (10ml) for $17 total w/ shipping. The jar has more than enough to last for weeks since I only use a dime-sized amount for my face. I had been eyeing this since summer and having just run out of my PUR moisturizer, it was perfect timing. The good points are no obnoxious smell, it's light and absorbs quickly and easily, no weird residue or anything. Unfortunately, it has also reiterated the fact that seaweed does not agree with me - internally or externally. My fave snack is a naturally salty seaweed sheet that tastes better than chips and is super-fine like a sheet, lol. But I can't eat them because it turns my skin into a pre-pubescent nightmare, and this stuff does the exact same thing! Two nights of use and my skin is erupting with several below the surface pimples after being clear as glass for months! Stopped it immediately and adding seaweed to the short list of NO-NO ingredients for my skin (niacinamide and now, seaweed). The website sent me a bunch of samples too, sigh. Oh well.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

a year ago

I had see what all the hype was surrounding this line so I thought to give this a moisturizer a whirl. If you want a clean alternative to Belif Aqua Bomb this is a great choice. Same texture without the heavy fragrance. This sinks right into my skin within minutes that doesn't leave behind a film but it does leave my skin feeling a lil tight. I definitely can't apply this by itself...especially during chilly outdoor temps. It pairs nicely with a retinoid oil that I have in my collection. It does give me a glow but nothing earth shattering. As far as balancing my skin...its too early to tell right now as I'm only a few days into using this moisturizer. Would I repurchase? Yes and no....this will probably be great during the summer months but for cooler temps....aka winter....not ideal as it absorbs so fast and makes the skin feel tight.

About reviewer (320 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

2 years ago

This moisturizer is such a racket. First of all, Biossance bills itself out to be a natural, clean skincare company. So why are dimethicone and pentylene glycol at the top of the ingredients list for this moisturizer? PG is a synthetic humectant that also doubles as a preservative. So for Biossance to advertise themselves as a non-toxic skincare company is blatantly misleading! On to the moisturizer itself: it's lightweight and absorbs quickly. I paired this with Biossance's plant based retinol night treatment. Its good for oily skins, or those in humid environments. I'm currently using samples of both products, but I'm so irked by Biossance's misleading marketing that I can't recommend either the probiotic moisturizer or the retinol night treatment. I was hopeful that Biossance could be an addition to my skincare routine but it's not what it seems. I'm sticking to Drunk Elephant which so far does what it claims and doesn't contain any junky ingredients.

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age36-43