Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Triethylhexanoin, Isoamyl Laurate, Methyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Silica, Perfluorooctyl Triethoxysilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 3/16/2019 6:48:00 PM

This concealer is 100% worth all the hype!

I have combo skin, which tends to get quite dry in the winter and rather oily in the summer. Especially in the winter my under eyes can dry out rather easily, so my concealer has to be hydrating to some extent. My preferred coverage is medium and I do not like cakey thick concealers. The TF one perfectly delivers! It sits perfectly on my under eyes, has really great medium-high coverage, does not crease and it lasts on my face for the WHOLE day! I have never had any concealer last the whole day on my face and look GOOD!

Now, this concealer is VERY pigmented and thus you do need only a teeny bit! I tap the doe foot lightly on the back of my hand and then with just that small amount I can get really great coverage on my under eyes and any blemishes. For application I have been using my MAC 270s brush, which works really well in buffing and blending the concealer in perfectly. BTW gives you really nice bright under eyes. If you have extremely dark under eye circles, the coverage of BTW may not be enough. i do however find it is easily buildable and one can easily add light layers to create the desired level of coverage.

The bottle is very big, it contains 15 ml of product (generally concealers tend to contain around 5-6 ml... Foundations are usually about 30 ml), so you get half of a foundation! The price is typical for a mid-high end range 28ish €, but you do get way more bang for your buck, as the bottle is so big!

I have been using the shade Swan, which is a pretty great match for my neutral-yellow leaning fair skin. In the winter I'd prefer for it to be a bit lighter, but it does blend into my skin and foundation (Nars Siberia/Cover FX N10) rather seamlessly, so I do not mind.

Highly recommend this concealer to pretty much anybody! It is so rare to get a complexion product, which is both hydrating and has good coverage! :)

on 2/12/2019 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great product. I ave used drugstore, Maybelline Fit Me, Age Rewind and high end. Laura Mercier and Benefit Brightening. The drugstore concealers did nothing for my dark circles and bags. Both the Laura Mercier and Benefit were good nut Born This Way is outstanding. The trick is the tiniest dot and pat it on. No setting powder. Use it alone without foundation. Not cakey Shade match to Mac F&B perfect. I personally do not like the lighter undereye look. If I ever run out, which I highly doubt would repurchase.

Hands down the best concealer I’ve ever used. I can pop this on my undereyes (T zone), blend it out, set with a powder, and be good to go for the day... no foundation necessary. It’s amazing how well this covers up imperfections. This stuff would conceal your darkest secrets! I swear it’s a game changer. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and I will definitely repurchase. I have used only as a concealer and not as a contour.

on 11/18/2018 11:24:00 PM

I bought this because I heard it's a good value for the amount of product you get in a concealer. I own this in Snow and it's a good light, yellow-toned shade. Since my skin is extremely sensitive, I'm glad that this does not break me out or irritate my skin, but since I'm also dehydrated, I was very surprised that it did not emphasize my flakes. Under the eyes it does look a little heavy, so I do not like using this with a brush, preferably a sponge. With a brush it just seems to be too much and cakes up. It does well all over the face as a foundation as well, if you'd prefer to use it in this way, sheered out. In my opinion, this would be a medium to heavy concealer, considering it is in a liquid formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was recommend this product and I'm so happy I purchased it! The BEST concealer I have ever used. It's not thick, doesn't settle, and covers well! I think for the price and the amount of product you get, it's absolutely worth it! The bottle is huge! I love the applicator. I mostly use this for under my eyes and a little goes a LOOOONG way. I'm around NC 25-30 and I bought light beige to lighten up my under eyes area.

I made sure to stock up during the 20% off at Sephora :)

on 10/22/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i am very surprised that this has taken the place of Tarte Shape Tape as my go to under eye concealer. I have been using Shape Tape for several years. I have trouble sleeping and so suffer with dark under eye circles that resist coverage. I love the Tarte but there is no doubt that it is more drying on my delicate under eye area than the Too Faced. This concealer is not quite as thick as the Shape Tape but looks more natural and I am willing to take the trade. I still use Shape Tape for my lids but am definitely a convert. Give it a try.

on 10/15/2018 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A great dupe for Tarte Shape Tape! The only difference is that Shape Tape is slightly thicker, but this one works great cause it has the same coverage as Shape Tape but isn’t as cakey! This didn’t crease under my eyes at the end of the day as much as Shape Tape does.

Best. Concealer. Ever. Covers dark under eye circles like no other. Brightens up your whole complexion. Easy to apply and blend. Great color selection. A decent bit of product for the $29 price tag. Was about to repurchase the usual MAC pro long wear, but so glad I reached for this instead. So hydrating just like you’re born that way :)

on 10/12/2018 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

don't know how another brand could ever top this concealer. I don't even usually like too face but this is my holy grail. I don't know how I lived without it before. It is shape tape in coverage but not nearly as drying. Little bit goes a long way too much and you will get Cakey. But it doesn't settle in your lines and make you look older. So much comes in the bottle as well. half an ounce-that's half the size of a foundation for something you need a tiny dot of. Amazing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used it for the first time yesterday and my oh my, do I love it! I had it on for 12 hours and it didn’t budge, didn’t crease. It looked the same to when I first applied it in the morning. The coverage is good, a little goes a long way. I think I like this one than tarte shape tape.