L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Creme de Teint Glow & Comfort

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 4/9/2018 4:14:00 AM

i was looking for a CC Cream or a BB Cream or even a tinted moisturiser to wear on those days when I don't want to wear a medium to full coverage product. This was a new product from L'Oreal and it was marketed as 'age perfect'. It was in the Age Perfect Foundation and Make up Section of the L'Oreal display and silly me assumed that this was a face base coverage product. Oh silly me.

Age Perfect Properties. It has no sunscreen. Without sunscreen they can kiss all their claims that its anti aging goodbye. Its not particularly moisturising and all my wrinkles - they stand out nice and strong when i wear this.

Colour range - light and medium deep. Great, two options, two options for white people. People with more pigmented skin, L'Oreal isn't here for you with this product. That said, this product has no coverage so who knows if you should bother with colour matching.

Finish - it gives my skin a nice glow. Its a pretty glow. The same glow I'd achieve if i just rubbed a face oil over my skin. A face oil would have moisturised my face and maybe my wrinkles wouldn't look so dehydrated if i used an oil. This stuff, not particulary oily nor particularly moisturising. However, I wasn't shopping for a face oil, nor was i shopping for a sheer product that gives my skin a nice glow, I was thinking that given that the product is advertised as an age perfect creme de teint - I'd get a little sun protection and a little bit of coverage.

I should have read the fine print - Glow & Comfort - it gives my skin some glow. That it does. It smells pretty and it feels really nice and light weight on my skin, like a very very very lightweight oil - i assume that's the comfort stuff. Other than that - this product does NOTHING.

I shall not be repurchasing this.