CLINIQUE Sculptwear Lift & Contour Serum

No Image

1 review

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have used this serum twice a day for the last two months and am pleased with the improvement in my skin's appearance. I initially purchased this for the skin firming effects that the label claims will occur. This lifted nothing on my face or neck area. It does contain the temporary skin firming active, pullulan but I noticed no improvement in skin firmness. Why did I repurchase this then? Because for some reason this improves the overall appearance of my 50 year old menopausal skin. I still have the same fine lines and wrinkles, and the sagging chin area but my skin looks even toned and youthful, plump would be a better word for it. There are a lot of really great skin commnunicating ingredients and antioxidants in this serum and they must be doing something good for my skin. This is in a silicone base but does not cause my combination skin to break out. I do not find this to be a hydrating formula, so I apply this and then a moisturizer lotion on top for best results. The packaging is lame. I find this product to be overpackaged. It is a pump container encased in an unnecessary clear plastic square container.