about-face essentials - redew

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactobacillus/ Nereocystis Leutkneana (Kelp) Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Sorbitan Laurate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Lactobacillus/ Trifolium Pretense (Red Clover) Flower Ferment, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Extremely noticeable improvement in my skin's softness and moisture. I had resigned myself to having haggard dry skin due to aging and changing hormone levels but this powerful cream totally reversed everything I was noticing. Plus an unexpected bonus it's totally shrunk the poors on my nose! I have never had such refined smooth skin on my entire face until I used this Redew.

on 3/3/2018 10:26:00 PM

Redew is amazing -this serum as all of the product line from about-face essentials is completely free of parabens, silicones, sulfates, alcohols, animal by-products/testing, dyes and fragrances. Like any serum, I applied a few drops to the back of the hand and used my fingertips to press the serum onto my face and neck. This trick keeps my hands looking as youthful as your face – as opposed to youthful palms. By the second day of applying twice daily, the redness on my cheeks had subdued. At the close of week one, my skin felt so much smoother - gone was the flaky winter skin that I attributed to the constant donning of my snow hat. Encouraged by the benefits by week two, I began using it on my elbows and seriously considering using it on my heels. This is a definite must buy.

on 3/3/2018 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Received a generous sample of the new redew serum with my last purchase. Though pleased the skincare thus far, I admit to not being overly excited about another serum. This is, until I tried it and woke to smoother and softer skin after a single use. The consistency is more gel than liquid, but is absorbed completely in less than 5 minutes. My tired skin immediately feels more hydrated, but the real magic happens the next day with a glow that I haven't experienced in decades. My neighbor discretely inquired if I had "a little work done"! Not yet, but I did ordered two bottles of redew the same day.