3.9

$12.00 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

This was pretty good for a drugstore mascara. It says it's for volumizing and lengthening. I would agree with the lengthening part. It really is good if you are looking for definition...

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

from

5 months ago

Lengthens, thickens and darkens my light colored lashes nicely. I like the fat brush and the build-able consistency, very little clumping if the brush is wiped against the side of the tube. I find it doesn’t wear especially well, definitely needs a day- to -evening touch up - and don’t wear it to the gym! Took a more vigorous than expected yoga class and went home with raccoon eyes!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 months ago

I was really sure it would be worth the hype after one of my longtime favorite youtubers recommended it. And it’s not bad but... it’s not great either. I have it in the shade Brown. It is a bit dry from the tube and it didn’t do much for my lashes (personally). I guess if you have longer fuller lashes, it (or any mascara) will look good on you:). I jumped the guns by buying 2 tubes right away because I was so sure it would be good. But after trying even cheaper mascara that impressed me so much, I don’t think I will repurchase Worth the hype again.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

8 months ago

Worth the Hype. I was looking for a cruelty free alternative to Maybelline The Falsies, which is indisputably the best drugstore mascara I've ever found. I actually prefer the NYX brush, it does a much better job of separating without clumping and depositing too much mascara.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

WOW where has this been all my life?? I've tried basically every low end and high end mascara and this by far is my current favorite. I'm shocked how unknown this little gem is. So i have long straight lashes that are blonde at the roots. This darkens, lifts, and thickens with just one coat. But it's also buildable! It does not flake or smudge. It doesn't leave a "crunchy" feel like a lot of mascara do and it doesnt irritate my sensitive eyes. I hope this is never discontinued! I have been looking for the best drugstore and cruelty free mascara and this is It!

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

a year ago

Doesn’t work very well for asian lashes. I prefer L’Oréal voluminous mascara.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I hadn't heard any hype about this product, but if I had, it might indeed have been worth it. It's pretty darn good! It definitely volumized very satisfyingly, although it's possible to go too far and end up with a little flaking. I like the traditional nylon spoolie, though I wish it were a tiny bit narrower, or curved. Still, this is quite good even without pre-curling my lashes, and when I bother to curl them, it's excellent. Very water resistant, but removes easily with micellar cleanser. I wouldn't take a dip in a pool or wear a ton of it to a breakup. But it's a great go-to daily mascara that's also wearable for more dramatic looks.

About reviewer (265 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

a year ago

I really like this mascara! I have decent lashes but they are pretty straight and I usually use waterproof mascara to hold a curl. I really wanted to give my lashes a break from the stiff waterproof stuff, so I gave this a try. The brush is great with nice bristles and it's a decent size. It held a nice curl pretty much all day and didn't flake or smudge. All in all, a good product that I will continue to use and buy again!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

a year ago

Some volume, some length, clumpy, doesn't hold a curl at all. Makes lashes feel crispy and look very "spidery", and not well groomed. Difficult to remove. A pretty average mascara.

About reviewer (1235 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

a year ago

Not the greatest drugstore mascara. This formula easily smuges off and wants to clump. The mascara wand is large and applies the product nicely to lashes. I do get a little volume and some length from this.

About reviewer (3093 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool