AOA Wonder Blender

1 review

on 2/14/2018 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Um, GOODBYE Beauty Blender. Goodbye Real Techniques Blender.

This is such an amazing sponge. I have the teardrop shape in different shades. I've heard the texture of the blender changes but I haven't had that issue at all. These beauty blenders are softer, smoother and more "silicony" than the BB and RT sponge, BUT that isn't a bad thing. It does soak up less product so that means you will have to use less or else it won't sheer the product out. I learned the hard way by using the amount of liquid illuminator I usually use but this sponge left me looking like the tin man. these basically give you a more full coverage than the traditional sponge so that's less product you have to use. Good deal in my opinion.

If you're wondering these texture of these, they're super soft. I am ALWAYS scared of BB dupes because I can't stand these hard sponges that don't even soak up water. Why do they even make them? These however, are squishy, soft and they won't hurt your face.

They're bigger than the other sponges which I like, and the tip is a bit more pointed which I also like because it allows me to get to that small amount of product around the corners and underneath your eye. The fact that they're a much softer and smoother texture than other sponges also means that the product goes on soooo smoothly against your skin and doesn't lay in your pores.

I have already bought a few of these and I also have the light pink ones. Not sure how they are yet, I haven't opened them. But so far, these are the only sponges I need. If you want a cheaper alternative...look no more.1 of these, including shipping, is still less than going to the store for a new RT Sponge. You need this

Popular Misc Beauty Tools