Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.3

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is like the worst mascara I've used in a long time. Wow! Terrible . I have naturally very long lashes and this does nothing for them besides adding chunks and making them look like spider legs with little balls on top of them. Seriously. No matter how it is applied . I hate mascaras that add little balls to the ends of my lashes. Like how and why? And the mascara says on the packaging that 90% of women saw an increase in length and volume or something like that. No! What 90% are we talking about here ?! Was this a study done on 3 women who have stakes in the company? Probably lol. The only nice things I have to say about this is it stays on throughout the day without smudging or flaking, it has a nice package, and it comes off easily with water. That's it. Do not waste you hard earned cash on this dud.

I got this in the blackest black. It's a decent mascara. One you can definitely rely on for any occasion. I will be purchasing in the very black, and the brownish black. The blackest black isn't the best color for my lashes for some reason. But the formula is pretty good. I will repurchase, in the other two colors.

Maybelline is one of my go-to Mascara brands. They are good quality at a fair price, and Total Temptation is no exception. I was drawn in by the millennial pink packaging, but the product won me over. This mascara is one of my favourites. It doesn’t smudge, smear or melt throughout the day. The formula is easy to work with, and not overly wet. It dries down quickly too. The brush is large, and manages to coat my lashes evenly and without clumping. It curls and provides volume also. It provides great length and separation too. It’s a great mascara and I would happily repurchase and recommend.

on 2/24/2019 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Most mascaras I love or hate within a week but my experience with this product has been so different. This is the only mascara that looked great some days and terrible on others. I did buy it twice to give it a fair chance but it was too inconsistent to depend on. I applied it the same way and blotted with paper towels if there was too much product on the brush but decided it just wasn't worth the trouble.

on 2/16/2019 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gah! This stuff is sooo clumpy on me! It just gunks on your lashes and doesn't brush through properly so you're left with splotches of mascara on your lashes. The formula is possibly OK - the smell is reminiscent of a L'Oreal mascara I've had in the past that had a slight chocolatey scent, but the brush is awful. I may try another brush to see if it improves the application but as is, I just can't get it to work nicely. (Glad I only paid like $5 at Winners for this). This does not 'tempt' me at all to rebuy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

After hearing Maybelline mascaras get raved about, I decided to try this one. I think the nude packaging is super pretty and it doesn’t feel too cheap. The way it makes my lashes look is nice, especially on the top lashes, but it does work on the bottom ones too, you’ve just got to be careful not to overdo it. It gives them length and makes me look like they’re naturally long (and mine aren’t), but this particular mascara has a habit of transferring from my lashes to underneath my eyes or leaving small dots of black right near my eyes. In a pinch or rush, this mascara won’t behave as I have to rub at my eyes to get the smudging away and that’s why I won’t be repurchasing. It looks amazing on my lashes but I hate the smudging/transferring issue.

on 12/8/2018 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This mascara is a clumpy mess, It didn’t give me much volume or length! It’s quite messy to apply as it feels almost oily! The packaging is cute though!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the worst product that Maybelline ever had in it’s line of mascara’s.I ran out of my usual Rimmel and I saw a review of total temptation on IG and decided to give it a try. I purchased it from Ebay and I was extremely disappointed. It doesn’t extend your lashes nor does it make them fuller, it clumps and is extremely difficult to remove. I will never purchase it again!

on 10/25/2018 5:42:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I have ever used because it MELTS off your lashes if you blowdry your hair after applying. Unless I change my routine, I end up with short straight melted lashes. Going in the bin.

on 9/24/2018 11:40:00 PM

This mascara makes my lashes longer and helps them stay up throughout the day, thus making me look more awake. Although this product is mostly good, it does get all over the bottom of my eyes and crumbles by about 3. So, it lasts about 9 hours for me but that's not my whole day. My top lashes last way longer than my bottom ones do. The pigment is very true, so it goes on very dark and stays dark the whole day.