Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by age: 36-43
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.5

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the worst product that Maybelline ever had in it’s line of mascara’s.I ran out of my usual Rimmel and I saw a review of total temptation on IG and decided to give it a try. I purchased it from Ebay and I was extremely disappointed. It doesn’t extend your lashes nor does it make them fuller, it clumps and is extremely difficult to remove. I will never purchase it again!

on 10/25/2018 5:42:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I have ever used because it MELTS off your lashes if you blowdry your hair after applying. Unless I change my routine, I end up with short straight melted lashes. Going in the bin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Why did Maybelline make this a SCENTED mascara? The coconut fragrance burns my eyes :(

Otherwise I'd say its an average formula. A bit dry but gives subtle everyday volume and lashes feel soft. One coat gives fast feathery looking separated lashes - pretty for a natural everyday look. Doesn't create a curl. Thick traditional brush. Doesn't build well. I like the look of the first coat but two coats looks spidery and clumps lashes in weird directions. I think its because the brush is too thick to separate lashes and the formula dries so fast I can't use a lash comb to fix it. Also I found the brush hard to get to the base of lashes so I got that annoying colour "gap".

on 8/8/2018 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I have had in for a long while. This review is for the waterproof one. In the mint tube not the pink. Very dark. Thick lashes and some length. I use Lancôme cils primer before application and the results are awesome. I look like I’m wearing false pretty type lash. But no just this mascara. I am going back to college soon. Testing out all my new makeup now so I know how everything will be before school. I’m enjoying this. I think it cost $7 and change from Walmart.

on 8/2/2018 3:23:00 PM

Panda town. Not significantly easy to remove either to make up for the smudging.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this mascara. It's definitely an impact mascara. The formula is uber black, rich & thick & creamy. It's a volume mascara but not a lengthening one. The only thing I've got against it, is that it's hard to build up layers & stings a little when it gets in my eyes.

I love this mascara! I love the wand, it doesn't flake, and it's easy to remove. The only bummer is that my tube seemed to try out fast but I will definitely repurchase. I love how full and fluffy this mascara makes my lashes look.

on 4/23/2018 7:47:00 AM

I picked this up because the store did not have my usual Full & Soft mascara. I'm very impressed, it goes on without clumps, makes my lashes look thicker and longer without excessive coats and doesn't flake. This is one of the best drug store mascaras I've tried. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/9/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Meh. Another average mascara from Maybelline. It gives decent length and thickness if you can get past the very wey, sticky formula. It goes on pretty clumpy so have your lash comb ready! I'm also not impressed with the fragrance in this mascara; talk about unnecessary! Those who are fragrance sensitive beware! I would not repurchase.

on 3/28/2018 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like it. I usually buy high end mascaras but decided to try some drugstores too. After all, high ends are expensive and in most cases do not do what they promise. This mascara is really good and can compete with Chanel, Dior, Lancome etc.
It gives nice volume, length, does not flake and leaves my lashes soft. I only need to avoid layering too much, as this can make my lashes stick together a bit (nothing serious though).

I will try other drugstores as well. This one gave me sufficient reason to do so.