Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by age: 30-35
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.3

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i do not like this mascara it is very wet so it weigh my lashes down,it also take a very long time to dry the brush is kind of ok also if u dont like scents in your makeup then this is for you i myself dont mind it its not overpowering and wears away quiet soon after application i would not re purchase. i am still waiting for it to dry down to see if it works any better at first application i was very hopeful but after using it more than once .its a pass for me.

on 6/8/2018 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I typically wear Mally mascaras, but I do like a good Maybelline mascara. I am not working right now and don't have excess money to drop on my usual Mally mascara so I thought I would try this. It is a good drug store alternative and I am happy with it. It makes my lasher look longer, darker and thicker. It has no curling properties too it. It can clump if you are heavy handed, but this can be easily fixed. It dries down nicely and isnt heavy or sticky.

My only complaint is this takes forever to take off, even with my oil cleanser. When I wash my face it will fall off to my under eye area. It sticks there and requires a lot of scrubbing to get off. It could be my oil cleanser because it is a cheaper variety or maybe I need an actual eye cleanser. I manage. I like the mascara enough to deal with it.

Overall I really like it. I don't think you can really go wrong with Maybelline mascaras. I've never tried one I didn't like.

on 5/9/2018 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love this. At first I was underwhelmed but I think it needed to evaporate a bit. You know how most mascaras are better a week after you get themy? This gives me where eyelashes in 1 coat because of the thick formula. It takes a long time to dry if you accidentally smudge on your skin. I had a spot on my concealed undereye that was not dry when I tried to flick it off. Other mascaras would have been dry but not this one. I did not take a lippy off because this is black as soot and I love this formula. Pretty much never gonna purchase a high end mascara again because there is no need whatsoever. And I normally layer 2 or more mascaras. With this I do 2 coats and am done.

on 3/19/2018 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not bad. Pros no flaking or smudging and easy to remove. I will finish up the tube I purchased a week or so ago however I will not purchase again. I’ll be returning to my HG Full N Soft. This mascara reminds me a bit of it however I get more volume and length with the Full N Soft.

on 3/19/2018 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hate this mascara from day 1. Maybe I got a bad tube, but if Maybelline was trying to create something similar to Loreals Lash Paradise (wands are similar texture, tubes both pink) they failed. Big time.

This is the first mascara that smudged under my eyes when I blinked, and I only had it applied to my top lashes. The wand bristles are HARD and stiff. The formula is somehow a wet, clumpy mascara, but dries super fast on your lashes, creating clumps on the lashes, and now today, I had flakes on my eyelids! I also had some of my eyelashes come off when I went in to dust some of the flakes off. Its given me spidery lashes if I try to layer it, and then it somehow makes my lashes look more sparse.

I am not a Maybelline mascara fan, and this pretty much confirms it. I have about 5 different CoverGirl mascaras in my drawer and every single one of them knocks it out of the park. I'll stick to my CG mascara and Loreals Lash Paradise as a volume topper. This stuff is going straight in the trash.

Overall I like it.

It doesn't separate lashes but it doesn't clump them up something fierce like I've had some mascaras. These make my lashes look fanned out, fluffy and full. There's added volume which I want. Teeny tiny bit of added length but I always use a separate mascara for that.

It's a great everyday mascara. If it held a curl and lengthened, it'd be HG status. But for what it is, it's pretty good.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like this mascara. It gives me much thicker, darker eyelashes and the coconut oil seems wonderful for conditioning lashes. I've actually noticed my lashes look naturally slightly thicker when I first started using it. It is excellent for making eyes really stand out. I personally really like the colour and shape of the packaging. However, you have to be careful when applying because it can easily get messy.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree it is hard to work with. Takes a bit of time to dry, so if in a rush, I would not use this. It does give volume to my lashes and they look natural. I had to later this to get the desired darkness as well. The packaging also could use some work. It looks too plain.

on 1/19/2018 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have THEE lamest lashes .. short, straight, refuse to cold a curl ... basically a nightmare for mascaras. I am constantly searching for a high performance one, and very rarely am I impressed enough to repurchase. Does this impress me? Absolutely! The formula is fantastic! Buildable. Doesn't smudge. It gives my lashes this beautiful feather look. So pretty! Price is right! $9 cdn. Give this a try! It's a good one!