2.4

on 4/10/2019 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Just responding to anyone with similar problem about lipstick not lasting: since it’s probably DS there is no return after use...but try to find a matching or similar blush in your stash and pat the blush on top of the lipstick. It will last longer and stay on better. Best to stay within color range. HTH.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have recently ordered 6 Lipsticks, the colors do not last any period of time. Can you suggest what I can do to have the lip color stay on longer.

on 3/19/2019 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about Color the World lipsticks. The company has a lot of great things going for it, especially their products being natural and vegan and the charitable donations for each lipstick purchased. Personally, I adore the packaging and find it easier to locate a lipstick in my purse with the colorful graphics.

I studied the lipstick colors as well as I could online and read a lot of reviews and watched online YouTube videos before purchasing but still messed up three times. I have absolutely no money to waste and feel badly that I cannot return them. At $15 a piece this is not acceptable to me. My biggest complaint is the colors are duller than they appear and several take multiple coats to have impact.. My skin is a golden tan color and their pinks are horrendous on me. Wildflower looked almost white on me. Not a great look! Pretty in Pink was drab as could be. I thought for sure their famous and revered "Huntress" would be the bomb but was just a meh pink. On the plus side though I love their more Coral shades like Sunset and Coral reef. They are perfect and I should have just left it there. Oh and Heartfelt is a great color if pinks don't show up on you well. It is deeper but still a very nice warm color....brownish red.

Having blown it with three colors though and no return policy nor any ability to purchase samples has made me decide to swear off of this company. I am sad...also no idea how to write my feedback to them as I cannot find any email online. Guess they would rather not hear from their customers! Moving on to red Apple which is even more expensive but love getting their samples and already found two colors I adore. Kudos to them for providing samples and hoping Color the World will do the same. I doubt there are many of us who have money to waste on makeup.

on 3/14/2019 8:48:00 PM

Cardboard case is difficult to open. The lipstick was not even close to the shade online. It goes on blotchy, doesn’t allow for definition and bled before it was completely applied. Coverage is uneven and there is no soft consistency. A terrible buy that can’t be returned. Liken it to dragging a crayon across your lips. It showed every line! Terrible! I bought Save the Coral but I’m going to deep six this junk!

on 3/1/2019 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Wow, I'm a little surprised by all the not so great reviews. I just ordered two, wildflower and huntress. Yes, they are on the sheer side, but that is not a bad thing. I bought them due to the fact they are all natural and have no scent.
No problem with shipping and they were in perfect condition. They also work great as a cream blush. They are a little bit drying after having on for a few hours, they also leave a slight stain.
They are quite expensive, so wait for a sale.

PROS
No scent
All natural
Freshly made
quick shipping
Pretty colors
Sheer to med. coverage
make a great cream blush
company donates a percentage of sale to charity

CONS
Not sure how long cardboard tube will last
Expensive
Not sold in stores

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hate these lipsticks! They drag on your lips and the colors that looked so nice online are awful. One is so pink I look like a Jem cartoon. Ugh. $28 down the drain because you can’t return them. Note to self, never buy cosmetics online unless I have tried them before. Please don’t waste your money like I did. I would have given these no rating if I could

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought the color Empowered. I like that part of the money goes to a good cause, but the product is not very good. It feels nice, but doesn't last at all. The color is sheer and you have to put on several coats to get the color you think you bought. Would I buy it again? No. I can get good lipstick with good color and a good feel, too for half the price from L'Oreal. I'll stick with them.

I bought this on a whim because of Facebook ad that showed women of many ages loving a nude lipstick. I have been trying to find one forever that went with my lip color. The options on the site showed nude colors that I thought for sure would work. I bought 2 Flawless and Empowered were the names. When they arrived I loved the flowered packaging with no plastic. When I tried the first I realized it did not look as dark in the tube as the picture online. It made me look dead. It had this weird tone that just went white on my lips. So I tried the darker shade thinking it must be better..NO..it just faded and looked dead on my lips. So 25.00 down the drain. I will never buy lip stick online again.

on 2/13/2019 9:32:00 PM

Colors barely noticable and not creamy on my lips. Disappeared quickly after application. A bit disappointed.

I'm shocked at the negative reviews; it's really jarring! This has been the best lipstick I've ever worn (Huntress). Receive many compliments, and it is so rich and creamy. Best-feeling lipstick EVER for me. I'm getting ready to re-order, and try a couple more colors as well. I took off 2 lippies for packaging because it's cardboard and came loose. I just put it into another container and kept using.