2.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 days ago

I found this lipstick to be nothing more than a colorful version of an inexpensive item like a chapstick. Color ok but nothing special. Wet n Wild has a better lipsick for a bargain cost. I bought after seeing that this was "great" for older women. The cardboard case was the best thing about this lipstick.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

19 days ago

This lipstick is so dry! I have to add a gloss to keep my mouth from sticking together. It also bleeds and stains your lips. The colors are off, they seem different once applied. I tried to give them to my daughter who is 30. She tried them on and didn't like them either. I m sorry, I really wanted to like them!

SkinCombination, Fair

20 days ago

First time customer-Awful customer service, will not refund money even though they received the product back unopened, and does not respond to the needs or questions posed. No phone number to reach a live agent, no live chat, only email. Email is from the same person who has zero ability to make things right. I would never ever purchase from this company again. In fact, I have reported them to the FTC, BBB, and AG. They have an “F” At the Better Business Bureau and will not respond to the Better Business Bureau.

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

a month ago

I am seventy-four and have a pale, Irish, complexion. I LOVE Color The World lipsticks. They make my lips look younger and fuller, feel creamy like an emollient, and make my eyes look greener. I wear Color The World all day, usually two different shades at a time to custom-blend. (Right now, Southern Red and Empowered.) I have ordered these lipsticks many times, taking advantage of discounts, and given them them out to friends, too.

SkinDry, Fair

a month ago

I completely fell for the advertising campaign and this company's emphasis on ingredients, support of various worthwhile causes and colors directed toward more mature women. I received my $100 order and I absolutely could not be more disappointed in a product than I am with these lipsticks. The actual shades have little similarity to what is shown on the company's website. The lack of quality in the lipstick product is just amazing... they arrived chipped, broken, falling out of the tubes and are not the least moisturizing. I have already thrown all 6 tubes in the trash - unused. A complete waste of money. I wish I had read the reviews on this site prior to ordering and not only depending on the company's own marketing before purchasing as they do not accept returns. DO NOT buy this product!!!

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesBlue

a month ago

Really disappointed with this lipstick. For one thing, it's quite drying. My lips are chapped and dry and I've never had a problem with that before. I also don't like the formula. Not sure of the correct word to use, but it feathers or bleeds into the fine lines around my mouth. I use lip liner and it still bleeds into the fine lines. Going to stick with my usual brand. Save your money.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

2 months ago

Honestly I’m surprised at the negative reviews... guys let me break it down for you: it’s a vegan, hand poured, natural lipstick. This is not like a high end ABH matte liquid lipstick... NO, it’s not going to last all day and all night long. No, it’s not going to give you extreme ultra pigmented color. It’s creamy, and has many waxes acting as an emollient, making it glide smoothly on the lips. When you order, it literally comes with a card that has the ingredients listed. The colors are neutral, which ARE great for the aging female , and great for professionals looking for something to give a pop of color, without being so committed. I personally haven’t had any issues with the lipstick- no feathering, no bleeding, no problems. I’m aware others might not feel the same, just putting my two cents out there like the rest of them. I am 30, fair-medium complexion, living in the sunshine state. 4 stars for overall rating. Great color choices, hydrating (to ME), and great causes! I bought these on a discount, at around $14/lipstick. I own Huntress & Rosé. It’s a little pricey for the lipsticks without the sale, but when you consider it’s HAND POURED & eco friendly packaging AND a portion of proceeds go to a great cause... I’ll gladly put my money into it. For two lipsticks, I paid roughly $30 with free shipping. Huntress helps animals find homes from the shelter & rosé helps the sea turtles. Just giving a REALISTIC review on some awesome cruelty free & vegan cosmetic wear. If you’re looking for long lasting, matte & highly pigmented colors- don’t look here.

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

2 months ago

The packaging is cute and the causes are worthwhile but the product did not work for me at all. The color swatches do not match the color on my lips and the formula did not moisturize. I chose Huntress because it looked to be the most natural looking color but on my lips it turns very pink. Since it’s a non refundable product I just hope part of the money I spent went to help dogs find homes.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

2 months ago

Do not waste your money! I bought a 3-pack of the neutral tones lipstick. Cardboard outer cases. When you turn lipstick up/down it always leaves some on the edge. I also believe the lipstick is broken at the bottom of the case. I've used one of them about 3-4 times. It is not smooth! And it does "bleed" from bottom lip. Final cost for the 3 including shipping? $50. Wow. Also I left a review - not a good one - and do not see it anywhere on their page. All the photos, videos. It is a load of crap, believe me! They are making a killing. My Revlon/LOreal/Burts Bees brands are SO MUCH better. Lol, Yes, I am mildly angry at myself that I was bamboozled with all the "natural/organic" talk and for 'aging women' crap. No, I cannot prove/unprove the 'natural' qualities advertisements. That does not matter. This company stinks and their product does also.

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesGray

2 months ago

I ordered Southern Red. It is true red, moist and lasts all day without feathering unless I eat greasy food. It shows up well on my NC 30 skin. I passed up light, nude and soft colors that don't show up olive skin. Perhaps that's the reason for all the complaints here? I would not hesitate to buy again as long as the color was clear, bright or deep. I didn't have a bad experience. I received it in a week. I live near Chicago.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive