2.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I bought one order, looked terrible on me. Bought another order of 5, looked terrible on me. I know I’m a redhead, but come on... all these lipsticks are either way too bright or they don’t show at all. Also, the color is gone in a hour. What a waste of my money. Would have been better to just give my money away...

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

5 months ago

I ordered three lipsticks online. Several minutes later, I changed my mind and tried to cancel the order. When I phoned customer support, I was told that orders cannot be canceled. When my unwanted lipsticks arrived, I tried all three. The colors weren't too bad, but the staying power was poor...gone in an hour. I certainly will never puchase anything else from this company.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

5 months ago

I purchased the Surfberry lipstick and Empowered Woman lipstick trio- feels great but the trio colors are not at all as shown online. Very dark and muddy looking. Last week I wrote a review for 3 stars for their website (invitation from their own email) and they didn’t post it. Wow- that’s really bad. No wonder they have all 5 star reviews. Wouldn’t buy again for both reasons-

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

6 months ago

I have purchased 4 lippies from this company. The bullet is smaller in size than standard lipsticks, but I never go through an entire bullet if lipstick before it goes bad. The packaging is cardboard. Not elegant, but it is not plastic, which I really don’t like. The product itself goes on smoothly. I line my lips first, apply product than top with a moisturizer or gloss. Wear time? It will need to be reapplied throughout the day. It is definitely not the best lipstick I have ever used, but it certainly is not the worst either. I use these as my “pocket” lipsticks. I have them tucked in my coat, car and other places for quick hits of color when I am out and about, like chapstick but with color and money is supposedly going to good causes.I purchased them specifically for the donation aspect. Recommend as a touch up on the go lipstick but not as your go to work or out to dinner lipstick.

SkinVery Dry, Fair

6 months ago

I decided to try a few colors and am NOT impressed. The colors are not as expected, much darker than expected, and the formula is very drying. One color in particular is particularly horrendous "Tickled Pink". It is garishly bright and I can't imagine it looking good on anyone. I tried to leave a review on their site, but they haven't posted it. I did give 5 stars for the cute packaging, but overall a definite fail.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

6 months ago

I had a coupon and there was a flash sale so I tried it. Purchased Huntress. I really like the color and find it flattering. But I don't like that the color settles immediately into every single crease on my lips. I have to use lip balm before and lip balm after I apply it to make it look smooth. The lipstick very drying. I can't imagine how it is being marketed as a lipstick for mature women when it shows every lip crease you've got. I find the staying power to be less than average. I wouldn't repurchase this. At all.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

EyesBlack

6 months ago

This lipstick is terrible. It doesn’t cover or shade, it bleeds and feathers, and the customer service is terrible. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. I wonder if they really do contribute to the causes listed. It’s a terrible company.

EyesBrown

6 months ago

I bought the rose color, and it looks like bubble gum pink in person. My mom bought Wildflower, and it is almost the same color. What a rip off. It also does not stay on. The color looks nothing like the online color.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

EyesGreen

6 months ago

I fell for the hype , they make it sound so special and targeted older women. I was not happy , color I ordered was horrible , packaging cheap and I only use it to mix with other colors , because on its own it’s a frosted ugly pink , as far as the formula, I will stick to Revlon , L’Oréal and Rimmel in the drugstore .

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairOther

EyesBrown

7 months ago

I’m so pleased to find transparency in their ingredients. I have autoimmune issues and sensitive skin so I’m very conscious what I use. I have not worn lipstick for several years. I’m excited to finally be able to be able to. Also to have something that I know is not being tested on animals. The quality is amazing! It’s smooth, creamy and has no yucky perfumey taste which usually turns me off. The color is lovely. I have Dreamer and Glamberry. Some have commented on the poor quality case. However, it’s not plastic which to me just shows they are true to ecology. If you have to have a fancy case, go buy Clinique.

HairBrown