Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder

Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder

4.3

on 7/8/2018 8:47:00 AM

I love this powder. But I have sensitivities to certain perfumes and didn’t realize how much scent is in this. I use it to set my concealer around my eyes (which it’s perfect for) but have developed an allergic reaction in my eyes! I have tried discontinuing and it goes away, then using it again and it comes back. I was hoping I was wrong and it was something else because it is a very nice powder. It doesn’t settle into your fine lines around your eyes. They should really consider making their products unscented so everyone can use them. Guess I won’t be trying their chocolate eyeshadow palette like I had planned

on 6/29/2018 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I am glad I finally picked up this powder. I have used it to set my whole face for the past couple weeks maybe one or two days using Laura Mercier in between to compare and they do a great job at keeping my face matte especially on my cheeks and forehead. I prefer to apply this with a powder puff, pressing it into the skin because with a brush the powder can fly around in the air and I feel like it gets in my throat and I can taste it.

I was obsessed with the LM powder for a long time so I do have a couple I need to use up, but with the TF Peach you get 1.23oz vs LM 1oz and it is $6 cheaper. So this is definitely a new HG for me.

I know the little plastic lid inside is supposed to make it more travel friendly but it has little pieces on it that actually fit in the holes so if you close it and shake the powder doesn't come out. Which confuses me because that means you are supposed to dump it in the top lid to get any product. Which makes a mess when trying to put the top lid back on. I don't know if other brands that have the travel lid actually have pieces that go in the holes but honestly I just broke it off after one try lol.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this powder, and I am surprised by this fact. Since my skin is sensitive, I tend to stay away from fragranced makeup if I can. The scent is definitely a lot when applying, but it doesn't really linger or smell bad, thankfully. This powder has saccharine added as well, so in addition to having a smell it has a taste. I wasn't prepared for that. I am not sure why it has sweetener in it, but whatever, I am not a cosmetic chemist. In spite of all of this, I think the powder is wonderful and it really makes my face makeup look smooth and velvety without drying my skin. I have dry skin, so this is a huge plus for me. The packaging is nice, even if the decoration on the lid is a bit juvenile, but the sifter with the closable cover is a huge bonus. I paid something like $44 for this, but compared to other powders I have used a little bit goes a long way. I foresee this jar lasting a very long time. The soft peachy tint doesn't really affect the color of my foundation, which I am glad for. Overall, this is a gimmicky product that also happens to be completely awesome, and I recommend it if you can stand the scent.

on 5/4/2018 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is, by far, one of the best, if not the very best, powder that I have ever used. I have oily, acne prone skin with a good amount of texture that powder can emphasize. This stuff sets my base without any sort of caking or powdery-ness. It's matte, but with life. It's super finely milled and almost blurring. I'm fair, and pick up no discernible color on my skin. It definitely has a scent, but it's kind of nice and dissipates after application. My only complaint, is that I hate the packaging and mess of ALL loose powders, but that's not the product's fault.

on 5/4/2018 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is probably the most mattifying setting powders I've ever used. I have extremely oily skin that's usually hard to keep oil free. Using this powder will remove ALL SHINE and keep it that way for HOURS. I find it also minimized the size of my pores. Definitely do not recommend this for dry skinned ladies. I do love the sweet fragrance, but while powdering your face, you will eventually get it in your mouth. It has a sweet taste due to the saccharin they included in the powder. This, coupled with the sweet fragrance, kind of made me hesitant by putting it on my skin. Love the fragrance but I'd feel more comfortable if they removed the saccharin.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

My HG setting powder. I really like everything about this powder: the smell, packaging and the product itself. It mattifies and sets your makeup. I use it around my eyes (fine lines) and it doesn't accentuate them. I don't have large pores but it leaves my skin looking flawless and soft without looking powdery. I retouch my makeup in the afternoon and when applied again it keeps my makeup in place without making it heavy, unlike other powders I have used in the past.

on 1/17/2018 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

It’s so hard for me to find a good setting powder for my dry, aging skin. This powder is amazing!!! It doesn’t stick to dry patches. It doesn’t settle into my pores or fine lines either. It also doesn’t give an overly powdery look, and seems to brighten my complexion!! Obsessed!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE VERY DRY SKIN,THIS POWDER WAS AWESOME,IT SET MY FOUNDATION,IT MADE MY FACE SO SOFT AND SMOOTH.
AND THE PACKAGING OMG,ITS SO ADORABLE.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new holy grail setting powder. I did use IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores powder, but that had horrible flashback. This powder does not have any flashaback and compared to IT Cosmetics much more affordable. The container is really cute with the closing sifter top. I store the container upside down and open the sifter and pour powder into the lid when I need more. It really does help with not loosing too much product. I use Real Techniques sponge to apply (I have done it both wet and dry).

This is very comparable to IT Cosmetics finish on the face. IT Cosmetics give more poreless and airbrushed look, but then you also glow in photos. I would give this power a 9.5 and IT Cosmetics 10. The difference is very slight.

This is a matte setting powder which I personally love. I use this product with my EL Doublewear Foundation. I tried to use the matching Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation, but that did not work. The foundation and this setting powder fragrance was too much for my face.

If you are sensitive to fragrance, the peach smell might be overwhelming, but compared to Coty Airspun, this is nothing. I personally love peach. Setting powder alone I can handle. It even tastes like peach, so be aware if you accidentally get it on your lips, you will taste peach all day.

I am oily. The longevity of the product is all day matte. If you like dewy finish, this is not the product for you.

on 11/29/2017 8:57:00 PM

This powder is amazing HOWEVER, the scent is wayyyyyyy too much for me. It does what it says its supposed to do but the smell is horrible - way too artificial and if you accidentally inhale some there's an awful artificial peach flavor in your mouth. I would love if they had this powder without the scent. Ended up returning to Sephora.