Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder

Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder

4.1

on 11/14/2018 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This broke me out something ROTTEN. Must be to do with the hugely over-powering scent. It’s not just a *slight* perfume, it’s overwhelming. Something THAT scented shouldn’t be put on the skin, I’m afraid. Sorry Too Faced. Cute packaging, applies nicely (very soft/finely milled), performs well (doesn’t settle into lines and maintains a nice finish) and holds a reasonable price tag considering how much is in the container. Shame it gave me boil-type-under-the-skin breakouts which only healed when I stopped using the product. It’s a no from me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This powder is wonderful. It’s very, very finely milled and never leaves me looking “cakey.” It mattifies but not to the point where you are flat or dry. I wouldn’t say that this is a tansluscent powder though, I feel like the peach tint leave a bit of color to my skin, but in the best way possible, i feel like it gives me more of a “glow.” This powder never settles into fine lines around my mouth and forehead (the worst) , but I do not use this powder to set my under eye concealer due to the scent (it’s has a lovely peach scent.) My eyes are very sensitive to makeup products.... they water, get red and gunky and can crust any makeup I have applied)... this powder is a no go for my eyes. Other than the scent sensitivity around my eyes, I have no complaints about this powder. It makes ANY foundation I have ever used with it look much better than other other powder I typically use. And for the price($33 at Sephora) you get more than one ounce of product- that is a lot of product, most higher end brands don’t even have a single ounce of product and the prices are usually around the same. I would definitely recommend this powder to anyone looking for the best one out there.

on 10/13/2018 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Normally don’t use powder, but this stuff is fab! Usually powder sinks into my fine lines, but not this one. It’s so finely milled, and it smells great.

on 10/11/2018 1:18:00 PM

If you have dry skin this makes your makeup look so dry and nasty. Smells fine, packaging is cute, price is average but for dry skin ladies try the born this way powder! Much better!!!

The packaging is so cute and I like that there is a snap lock sifter lid if you travel. If fragrances bother you, it does have a peach scent, but personally I love it. In comparison to LM, the TF PP may be better for drier skin especially. I feel this is a much finer, refined powder and gives a nice blur to the face. It is also tinted whereas the LM is whiter. The LM the grains of the powder do feel heavier so it may accentuate fine lines especially in dry weather. For me I think the heaviness of LM is better suited for summer and I like the Peach Perfect for anytime. It just feels much lighter and airier to me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I gave this 5 lippies for the packaging, because it will travel well. I still do not think this is better than Laura Mercier loose powder. It is still a nice loose powder, blends well, color selection is great, It's just not better than the Holy Grail, Laura Mercier.

on 7/8/2018 8:47:00 AM

I love this powder. But I have sensitivities to certain perfumes and didn’t realize how much scent is in this. I use it to set my concealer around my eyes (which it’s perfect for) but have developed an allergic reaction in my eyes! I have tried discontinuing and it goes away, then using it again and it comes back. I was hoping I was wrong and it was something else because it is a very nice powder. It doesn’t settle into your fine lines around your eyes. They should really consider making their products unscented so everyone can use them. Guess I won’t be trying their chocolate eyeshadow palette like I had planned

on 6/29/2018 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I am glad I finally picked up this powder. I have used it to set my whole face for the past couple weeks maybe one or two days using Laura Mercier in between to compare and they do a great job at keeping my face matte especially on my cheeks and forehead. I prefer to apply this with a powder puff, pressing it into the skin because with a brush the powder can fly around in the air and I feel like it gets in my throat and I can taste it.

I was obsessed with the LM powder for a long time so I do have a couple I need to use up, but with the TF Peach you get 1.23oz vs LM 1oz and it is $6 cheaper. So this is definitely a new HG for me.

I know the little plastic lid inside is supposed to make it more travel friendly but it has little pieces on it that actually fit in the holes so if you close it and shake the powder doesn't come out. Which confuses me because that means you are supposed to dump it in the top lid to get any product. Which makes a mess when trying to put the top lid back on. I don't know if other brands that have the travel lid actually have pieces that go in the holes but honestly I just broke it off after one try lol.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this powder, and I am surprised by this fact. Since my skin is sensitive, I tend to stay away from fragranced makeup if I can. The scent is definitely a lot when applying, but it doesn't really linger or smell bad, thankfully. This powder has saccharine added as well, so in addition to having a smell it has a taste. I wasn't prepared for that. I am not sure why it has sweetener in it, but whatever, I am not a cosmetic chemist. In spite of all of this, I think the powder is wonderful and it really makes my face makeup look smooth and velvety without drying my skin. I have dry skin, so this is a huge plus for me. The packaging is nice, even if the decoration on the lid is a bit juvenile, but the sifter with the closable cover is a huge bonus. I paid something like $44 for this, but compared to other powders I have used a little bit goes a long way. I foresee this jar lasting a very long time. The soft peachy tint doesn't really affect the color of my foundation, which I am glad for. Overall, this is a gimmicky product that also happens to be completely awesome, and I recommend it if you can stand the scent.

on 5/4/2018 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is, by far, one of the best, if not the very best, powder that I have ever used. I have oily, acne prone skin with a good amount of texture that powder can emphasize. This stuff sets my base without any sort of caking or powdery-ness. It's matte, but with life. It's super finely milled and almost blurring. I'm fair, and pick up no discernible color on my skin. It definitely has a scent, but it's kind of nice and dissipates after application. My only complaint, is that I hate the packaging and mess of ALL loose powders, but that's not the product's fault.