Uploaded by ElegantEboni

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Having had quite thick and wavy hair most my life I find it's always taken a lot of effort and time to get my hair straightened, which is why I learnt to leave it as it is most of the time. Additionally, using GHD hair straighteners since I was barely out of my teens has always resulted in my hair drying out and breaking off a couple of inches below the ends. Another reason for me not to …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (543 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

5 months ago

This is a really good heat defence spray. If you use hairdryers and flat irons regularly then this is something you need. This product really protects your hair from heat damage when styling. It especially helps in keeping the tips of you hair from burning and looking frayed.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Nov/09/2017

This product boosts a heat protection of up to 230 degrees Celsius. I like it. I very rarely straighten or blow-dry my hair but when I do this my go-to product. Doesn't dry out the hair and works well with curly fine hair. Leaves my hair very shiny and smooth.
I can recommend this for those who only occasionally straighten their hair and want good affordable heat defence.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35