Yes To Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Peel Off Mask

Yes To Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Peel Off Mask

on 11/15/2017 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13 year old uses this in her T zone to control whiteheads and it seems to work - ingredients are very drying to beware.
She likes it and it is easy to find and not expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Usually I shy away from peel-off masks because they always hurt to remove but I have had a persistent bout of acne that had me looking for (1) a detoxifying mud mask that wasn't drying to my skin, (2) something that wouldn't be messy, and (3) easy to apply. I already own the charcoal mud mask by this brand, the one you let dry and then wash off - which is good but a real mess in the sink - but when I saw this one available now in my local SDM I was stoked to try it out.

The mask comes in a squeeze tube with a silicone paddle style applicator attached to the end of it. One turn of the top and it opens a valve inside, squeeze the tube and the product oozes out of a hole in the silicone spatula. So easy to spread on the skin with zero mess. This is GENIUS!!!! Once you have it applied, turn the top to close the valve, rinse the spatula end off and put the cap on. Couldn't be easier or cleaner. The mask is a charcoal grey shade and dries in about 15 mins (depending how thick of a layer you apply). It peels off fairly easy and best of all, it was painless, unlike other peel-off masks I have tried. I did have a bit of residue on the edges where the product was thin but it rinsed off easily.

End result - the peel off charcoal mask did not leave me feeling dry like some detoxifying charcoal masks can. The blemishes I was targeting were visibly reduced and I did not experience any irritation from the ingredients in the mask. The other thing I noticed was that the few small blackheads that I have were cleared after using this mask. I love the method of application and am pleased with the result. I have dry skin and it can be sensitive at times but no issues using this and therefore would recommend to any skin type looking for a detoxifying mask. I think this will do wonders on congested skin.