4.2

$8.97 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

23 days ago

This stuff is awesome! I'm 45, light skinned (NW13 or so, Ecru in ELDW) and I wear this sunscreen under my makeup. I heard about it from Hot and Flashy on YouTube. My skin had always been oily, especially in the summer, but it has started to become more combo lately. I'm also very prone to breakouts, but don't have sensitive skin. I wear this stuff under my makeup everyday and don't get any flashback in photos. It's very light and absorbs quickly. I don't even notice the colour. I'm not quite finished my first bottle, but I'm already purchasing another so I have it for the summer. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

24 days ago

This is my favourite facial spf so far. The tint is a great shade for me and means I no longer feel the need to wear foundation or concealer. It also has a nice satin finish meaning I don’t need to wear powder. As a result, the condition of my skin has improved significantly (fewer blemishes and more even in tone). My only gripes are that it is a tad drying and it can sometimes make my face slightly itchy, but it goes quickly.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 months ago

This sunscreen is a miracle worker if you have oily skin! This is a lightly tinted all mineral sunscreen that has SPF 50, and is under $15 for a large tube. Because of the tint, it doesn't have a white cast, although the tint is slightly on the peachy side. It's subtle enough that I can wear it on its own, but it takes a couple minutes for the sunscreen to absorb. My favorite part about this is that it works amazingly in the summer to keep my face matte, even on the most hot and humid days! I can wear this under my foundations as a primer, or on its own and know that my face will be protected and not super greasy. If you have dry skin, I would stay away from this.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

3.0

3 months ago

If you have oily and fair skin with pink undertones, you might like this. I would not recommend this for (1) anyone without pink undertones and/or (2) any skin type that experiencing dryness, from retinoids, dehydration, or just natural dryness. It has a very dry/matte finish that accentuates dryness and dehydration. If not for the tint, I think it's possible my oily skin would have loved this before I started using retinoid. Formula: This applies better than any mineral sunscreen I have ever used. Its light formula goes on easily, without a strong scent. Every other mineral sunscreen I've used has been super chalky (with tiny white chunks) and/or very greasy. This has a smooth consistency and is not greasy in the least. Some people (me) might find it too matte and dry. It has no shine whatsoever on my skin. Tint: For my fairly light-leaning-medium skin, it's not too dark, no white caste on me. But the tint is too pink. It's sheer, so it's not glaringly pink like an opaque foundation would be on me, but it is a noticeable compared to my neck (plus I'm perfectly happy with my olive skin, thanks). I guess if you are fair skinned with cool pink undertones, it might be great for you, BUT this is NOT Universal tint as the brand claims, not in the least (unless they are so Eurocentric they think everyone is pink). They could offer a neutral undertone if they are going to just stick to just one, or offer a variety, including yellow undertones and medium to dark shades. The formula is somehow sheer ( for a mineral product) so they could, I don't know, test these on medium and dark skin tones? /s. I wouldn't exactly call this inclusive as is. Price: it's priced fairly for the generous amount you get (my tube was 3 oz for about $10). ETA: the third time I used this I ended up with very dry, itchy, reactive skin by the end of the day. I'm not sure if it was caused this sunscreen but when I thought about it, I didn't really want to use it again anyway . Because of the off-color tint (pink) and using the very dry texture while I'm on a retinoid doesn't make any sense for me. I would try again if they changed the tint to be more inclusive (nuetral) and maybe add some lightly soothing and moisturizing ingredients. An the end of the day, the only thing I liked about this was the light, fluffy formula and the fact that they were successful in doing away with the white cast that's typical with mineral sunscreen (if only to replace it with a pink cast). Luckily, the store I bought it from granted a return.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

3 months ago

The sunscreen I have been looking for! Great texture, staying power, and no white cast. Add the price and I am on my second bottle. Highly recommend it for those of us with oily skin.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 months ago

So far I like this, saved my skin during my vacation in Cuba this summer while other sunscreens I tried failed to protect my skin from burning, I must moisturize my skin really well before applying this sunscreen, otherwise it’s gonna be a bit drying, I must use a special cleanser in order to remove it, don’t expect any facial cleanser to thoroughly remove this sunscreen, I use Nivea cleansing lotion and it does great job dissolving and removing this sunscreen well, so all in all this sunscreen is not the easiest to use but it still worth it in my opinion

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

5 months ago

I had high hopes for this SPF. But I have fairly sensitive skin, and this really stings and is very drying. At first it feels nice, and the tint is good. It does cover nicely, and it looks good. But underneath my skin is so uncomfortable. This product is better suited for someone with very oily and normal skin.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

6 months ago

Touch too dark for my NW15 skin. But rubbed in well, it wasn’t that noticeable. Blurred pores slightly with the tint. Nice mousse-like consistency. BUT! Something in it irritated my skin terribly! I’d get itchy and blotchy. So disappointing! Definitely would have stayed in my sunscreen rotation otherwise.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 months ago

I’m a field-based social worker who drives all day and spends a lot of time outdoors, and this is my jam; I’ve used six tubes of this since I discovered it. I’ve learned to adapt it for all-year wear by mixing it with CeraVe AM moisturizer during cooler months to lighten the shade a tiny bit (it works for me most of the year, but can look a little orange in winter) and keep it from drying my skin out. I know we’re all supposed to slobber over Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, but I actually like this better...says the NW25 girl.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 months ago

I love this. I don't love this. Damn it, there's nothing consistent about how I really feel about this. Even now in mid - July in Minnesota, where it feels like the tropics, I could never wear this without a ton of moisturizer underneath - and I'm talking, like, Cerave ointment type moisturizer. It does last through long summer days at work without sweating off, which is a huge plus in its favor. It seems to provide good sun protection for regular daytime - that is, work, running errands, etc. It doesn't have a lot of zinc oxide, which I definitely want for outdoor activities no matter what season it is. I can't wear this in the cool or cold months at all. That's an absolute - there's no moisturizer(s) I could layer underneath that wouldn't leave me a flake monster by the end of the day. The price is fabulous, which is partly why I've tried everything I could think of to make this usable year round. It's also one of the very few - as in, 2 - mineral sunscreens that is available in a lot of stores and I don't have to order on line. The product is very smoothing and does act like a primer - I've found it does make my makeup stay in place very well in the heat. You absolutely need an oil based cleanser to get it off at night. This product would be SO perfect for the beach, pool or any water activities, because for all practical purposes, it is impervious to water. And I mean that - after you apply, go ahead & wash your hands. Even dish soap doesnt get this off without multiple washings. The tint makes it hard to wear alone - I self tan alot & if I'm fairly dark I have to apply some darker concealer and bronzer over this. If it came in more shades that would be more inventive to make it work. I'm going to repurchase and keep trying to tweak my routine - it really is great for just every day.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age56 & Over