Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Elements Eye Makeup Remover

Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Elements Eye Makeup Remover

2.0

1 review

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Polysorbate 20, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extractb(2), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1) , Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Citric Acid, Erythritol, Glycerin, Homarine HCl, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Sea Algae

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a cream colored oily feeling lotion that you have to shake before each use to combine the layers and use on a cotton ball or pad.

I found it effective on regular, non-waterproof makeup. But it leaves an oily residue, and, no matter how careful I am it gets into my eyes and makes my vision blurry for several minutes. It also irritated my eyelids and made them look puffy the next morning. I think its the Sea Algae that caused this.

The flip-top packaging is not very good at containing the product. Even though I keep it on my counter and shut it firmly each time, the bottle gets all greasy from product leaking out. I would not recommend this for travel. I paid US $8 for 4 oz / 118 ml.