Yes To Yes to Coconuts Ultra Hydrating Micellar Water

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/14/2018 5:59:00 PM

This is a case of good product with package fail. The pump is a push down pump that releases too much into one area, it causes way too much product to come out for it to be distributed evenly on a cotton round. Also the top flap does not open easily. It feel over at times too. It was frustrating so I emptied it into another container with a flip top lid. I don't know if they have undertaken any sort of user testing but the pump kills this product and for the price, I do not feel I should have to source another package. The product is pretty good, removal most makeup without a too oily finish. Please......just change it to a non-gimmicky flip top lid. No, I would not recommend you go through the same struggles as I, there are so many other micellars to choose from these days.

I'm obsessed with anything coconut scented, so when I saw this at Ulta I was super intrigued. I didn't know exactly what it did, but it was only $7 and I knew it smelled like a tropical vacation, so I was sold. This is actually very good, but not for its intended use. It says to rub into the skin and leave for a ultra hydrated feel, but I find that the product leaves a film on the face that I don't quite like. So what I usually do is rub it on the eyelids to remove my makeup, take the rest all over my face, then follow with my cleanser and some water. This ensures that there's no residue behind and all of my eye makeup is gone. It does a very good job at removing basic eye makeup (stubborn mascaras might be a little harder and require more applications), so my cleanse afterward is easy...and I smell like lovely coconut! The only con is the packaging. While I love that it's a "push pump" type dispenser, it tends to leak all over every time I push. Wish that could be fixed. But other than that, I really love this to remove my makeup.

Popular Face Skincare Products