Naruko Super Triple HA Hydrating Souffle

No Image

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After coming back from humid Asia to dry, cold Canada; I found that my skin was really upset with me. Dehydrated oily, congested and dull; I turned to the routine I had once before: cleanse with a mild foaming cleanser, tone with micellar water, hydrate with a lotion, lock in everything with a moisturizer (THIS). This is a pretty basic moisturizer but it has done wonders with the suppleness with my skin, my face no longer feels tight, even my oil production isn't as rampant. The moisturizer has a texture of runny egg tart filling (sorry I have no idea what souffle texture is like, so egg tarts it is) and it feels like it thickens up slightly as your warm it up between your fingers; and I pat in until absorbed. If my skin is really acting up, I sometimes follow with two drops of rosehip oil to further soothe. During the day, I wear this under my spf with no issues of balling up or interfering with my makeup. One pet peeve is that even though it comes with a spatula, it is still in a jar, which I dislike for hygiene reasons.

I got mine from Naruko Boutique Canada for $37 CAD for 115g (4oz) of product.