3.6

$6.80 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

10 days ago

this is a good basic HA and really good price. if you want more hydration, the hylamide and the NIOD are better. for someone who doesn't have dry skin, this basic HA does the job.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

21 days ago

This is the first serum I’ve ever incorporated into my skincare routine. I have pretty oily skin (becoming more combo as I head into my mid-30s), but have experienced a bit of dryness and uneven texture around my mouth/chin for a long time. It seemed like tiny clogged pores, but no acne treatments, chemical or physical exfoliants, or moisturizers helped. My makeup always looked awful and patchy on these areas, especially by the end of the day. My sister gave me this serum and on a whim, I decided to try it as a first step after cleansing and toning. I apply it primarily around my mouth and on my chin, then rub the excess all over my face. I follow up with either a moisturizer (PM) or an SPF (AM), and I can’t believe the difference it’s made. My skin’s texture has smoothed out - no more bumpiness or clogged pores - and my makeup applies perfectly on these areas now. I don’t go a day without it, and will absolutely repurchase. The texture is light, mildly sticky but dries down quick. With a moisturizer layered on top, I don’t even know it’s there. No scent, no adverse effects, super cheap and effective! So happy to have found this.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

a month ago

Decent moisturization properties - lightweight and leaves me feeling hydrated but doesn't sit heavy on my face. In the world of hyaluronic acids thought, I've definitely tried better, but the price point is super compelling. I usually mix in few droppers into my normal moisturizer and call it a day.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 months ago

Good serum, feels good and applies nicely. No weird scent, no sticky residue left over. I apply to damp skin and then top it with a moisturizer. I really like the combo, and it’s great that this option is so affordable. Will repurchase! Would be nice if it was available in a larger size at sephora :)

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

2 months ago

This product is just an average over the counter product that does nothing. Will not purchase again.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

3 months ago

This product did nothing for my skin at all, it actually felt a lot more drier after using it. I used the marine hyaluronics and found it a lot better than this bottle.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 months ago

I purchased this in hopes of replacing the much more pricy Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and while I feel it works just as well, I cannot use this in the daytime like I can with the Skinceuticals because it’s balls up horribly under my makeup. It could be because I’m pressed for time in the morning and don’t have time to wait more than 5 minutes to apply but I’ll continue to use it in the evening and save the Skinceuticals for my morning rush. A great product otherwise and I have already repurchased.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

3 months ago

I have to say that this product works very good, I have been using it for nearly two months, in combination with different serums and the Magnesium Ascorbyl to &quot;seal&quot; it. I could see a huge improvement. It's tricky to apply all these products, and it does take some time, but I think it's worth it. I have dry combination skin. I like it, and if you are thinking of buying it, you can watch the video I documented every single day! 5 lipsticks! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WANWXQMtPec"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WANWXQMtPec" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/s3PX-PavgFo"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/s3PX-PavgFo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

3 months ago

I have dry to normal skin and I am eczema sensitive, this is a clear serum without any scent and this did not irritate my skin. I don’t really see or feel a difference after I used up a couple of bottles, my skin is the same as always. I feel like this does not hydrate as much as it should? sometimes my skin can feel a little tighter after I used this. I don't think this is a bad product, I just think that this does not work for me.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

4 months ago

This is my first venture into hyaluronic acid but I'm pretty happy with my first purchase. I bought this because my skin was starting to look dehydrated and I felt like my fine lines were more visible than usual. I generally try to use this on damp skin and I always seal it in with a heavier moisturizer on top. Since dding this into my routine my skin looks much better. It looks well moisturized and my fine lines aren't so visible. I like this because it's cheap, effective and easily available for me. I go through the bottle pretty quickly but because it's so cheap I don't mind. I'm almost out and I will definitely be repurchasing!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair