Pixi Overnight Glow Serum

Pixi Overnight Glow Serum

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, BHT, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid

Premièrement, je veux dire à quel point je suis heureux de pouvoir enfin mettre la main sur des produits pixi. J'ai entendu des choses incroyables sur ce sérum et je n'avais jamais utilisé de sérum en gel, mais j'aime la façon dont il s'installe dans ma peau. 10% d'acide glycolique semble douloureux, non? Sauf que ça ne brûle pas du tout (oui mon seigneur). Bon pour tous les types de peau

on 5/24/2018 7:14:00 PM

I think for an AHA I won’t be purchasing this again as I believe there are similar/better products out there. Here’s why:

-this is STICKY. Even if I just use 3 drops, which only just about covers my face, I feel sort of unclean going to bed with this on my face.
-the results that I get with this are okay, but not as good as when I use Alpha-H Liquid Gold overnight. Alpha-H doesn’t leave you feeling sticky, and you can pop a moisturiser over the top if you need to lessen the intensity.
-the packaging just doesn’t feel correct for this type of a product. The serum is too thick so it clings to the outside of the dropper, and when you put the dropper back in the pot, you invariably end up with a load of the serum leaking out of the screw cap. A pump would be 10x better.

I’m not nearly done with this, as I keep reaching for Alpha-H instead. I tried this again last night, and it just doesn’t do it for me. I’ll be re-purchasing the alpha-h as it’s worth the extra money. I’ll probably give this to a friend, as I can’t see myself using it again in the future.

on 3/30/2018 4:25:00 AM

This works! My skin is brighter, and just look better in the morning. Going easy because of sensitive skin -rosacea type 2 - I use it twice a week. It has not aggrevated my bumps and lumps, and I have not broken out. My acne scars and pigment spots have faded (had a disatrous experience with azelaic acid). Overall - more even skin tone, less breakouts, smaller pores. What more could a girl wish for?

on 3/13/2018 8:32:00 AM

This serum minimizes pores, brightens and smooths my skin. It's easy to apply but it does leave a bit sticky feeling on the skin. I feel like I can definitely see results the next morning after using this, my skin seems a lot more radiant. I think the price is okay considering you do get results with this pretty fast.

on 2/15/2018 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've used many glycolic acid based products and I find this one of the best. My skin has always been acne prone and I get dark spots easily. At 10% glycolic acid I find it perfect to use very often or even every night, while always making sure to use sunblock of 30 spf or more the next day. The price is very reasonable compared to other brands that have similiar serums like Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant. My only small complaint is with the packaging as it is confusing to whether the droper should stay in or out. I will definitely keep using this and repurchasing after I'm out of it!

on 2/4/2018 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have finally, fingers crossed, found my magic combination for my skin. Thanks to Pixi! I remove my makeup with Clinique Take the Day Off balm, cleanse with Aveeno moisturizing bar, followed by Pixi Overnight Glow Serum and then Pixi Rose Oil Blend. I am almost 49, but I have always struggled with awful acne and breakouts. I noticed a huge difference with just using the Rose Oil Blend. It actually cleared up my acne AND evened my tone. When I heard others speaking of evened tone, I thought it was urban legend. The overnight gel is clearing my skin up even more and gives me a nice, smooth, clear looking skin in the morning. Plus a glow! Unlike others, I find the dropper actually gives me the exact right amount. Price??? I have tried so many expensive products. I would pay anything for the results I am seeing. So, the price is just a bonus.

on 1/13/2018 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this serum! It's thick but not greasy. I use 2 drops and i pat it into my skin and then very gently massage it in focusing on my problem areas (cheeks). It does leave a sticky residue behind but it absorbs into your skin after about 10 minutes or so. The dropper isn't the best and rather impractical. It doesnt pick up a lot of product and when you go to put it back in the bottle all the serum on the outside of the dropper spills out around the rim of the bottle. It's a small gripe, though because if you work slowly and carefully you can avoid this. Other than that the packaging is super cute. I've kept the original lid for travelling. Thanks to another reviewer here for that suggestion.

Between this and the nip+fab glycolic pads my acne scars have faded drastically. I use this 3 times a week and the results have been amazing. I've heard so many wonderful things about pixi and this serum has proven to NOT be all hype so I'm going to check out the glow tonic next.

on 11/7/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this!!! I use it every night. It makes my skin look so smooth. I have actually been getting compliments on how good my skin has been looking and I think it’s due to this exfoliating serum. It has a high percentage of glycolic acid which is amazing! So obsessed. Can’t go without it!

on 10/14/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love what it does, brightens, smoothes and renews! But you can't have it all. It's sticky and remains sticky. Im thankful I sleep on my back mainly. The packaging looks attractive and cute but functions poorly. The dropper is cheap and doesn't pull up the product. Your lucky if you get one drop from one pull. Some days it frustrates me and other days I make peace with the dropper. I love the product enough to put up with the dropper I want to fling across the room in irritation....so I guess that's why it gets 4 lippys. Who doesn't like glowy smooth skin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

What a great serum this is. I've only been using it for a week, under my night cream (Eucerin Q10) and on my nose with no cream on top. In just a week, I'm seeing a difference, especially on my nose and where I have enlarged pores, and my skin overall seems to have a brighter tone. This is a clear, thick liquid (if you've used the IT serum, it's a similar consistency). It's packaged well, with a secure screw top and plastic "stopper/cork" that you replace with the enclosed glass dropper, which works perfectly well. The instructions suggest using 2 to 3 drops nightly and the dropper pulls up far more than that and dispenses it precisely and without waste. I'm wondering if lurkymclurkerson got a faulty bottle because mine works really well for the intended purpose and if I decide I want to take this travelling with me, I've kept the original screw top lid and stopper and even the box (so I can safely store the dropper and glass bottle). Great product and compared with many serums on the market, it's very affordable too and given how effective it is, it's an outright bargain.

Feb.2018 update: I've just purchased a new bottle of this serum as I'm getting close to finishing up the bottle I'm using. It's getting harder to pull product into the dropper as I get near to the bottom but I like this serum so very much and use it just about every night. It really has improved the look of the pores on and around my nose - they're barely visible at all, and this makes foundation look so much better when I apply it the next day.