Pixi Overnight Glow Serum

Pixi Overnight Glow Serum

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, BHT, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid

on 11/7/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this!!! I use it every night. It makes my skin look so smooth. I have actually been getting compliments on how good my skin has been looking and I think it’s due to this exfoliating serum. It has a high percentage of glycolic acid which is amazing! So obsessed. Can’t go without it!

on 10/14/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love what it does, brightens, smoothes and renews! But you can't have it all. It's sticky and remains sticky. Im thankful I sleep on my back mainly. The packaging looks attractive and cute but functions poorly. The dropper is cheap and doesn't pull up the product. Your lucky if you get one drop from one pull. Some days it frustrates me and other days I make peace with the dropper. I love the product enough to put up with the dropper I want to fling across the room in irritation....so I guess that's why it gets 4 lippys. Who doesn't like glowy smooth skin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

What a great serum this is. I've only been using it for a week, under my night cream (Eucerin Q10) and on my nose with no cream on top. In just a week, I'm seeing a difference, especially on my nose and where I have enlarged pores, and my skin overall seems to have a brighter tone. This is a clear, thick liquid (if you've used the IT serum, it's a similar consistency). It's packaged well, with a secure screw top and plastic "stopper/cork" that you replace with the enclosed glass dropper, which works perfectly well. The instructions suggest using 2 to 3 drops nightly and the dropper pulls up far more than that and dispenses it precisely and without waste. I'm wondering if lurkymclurkerson got a faulty bottle because mine works really well for the intended purpose and if I decide I want to take this travelling with me, I've kept the original screw top lid and stopper and even the box (so I can safely store the dropper and glass bottle). Great product and compared with many serums on the market, it's very affordable too and given how effective it is, it's an outright bargain.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I don't know why i hesitated to buy this- its fantastic. Is it better then A potent acid not but its gentle And doesn't dry out my skin, plus when you're living in southwest Colorado- but still dealing with filaments and mild congestion in the t-zone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was previously using a glycolic acid soft peel night cream a few times a week for about a year which worked well but when I saw the Overnight Glow Serum I decided to make the switch when my other cream ran out. My skin has been conditioned to tolerate the 10% glycolic acid so I wasn't nervous about trying this product, especially with the other "skintreats" in it.

The texture of this serum is a medium thick liquid, not oily, not sticky, almost like a cross between a gel and a lotion but not exactly. There is a slip to it and it glides on the skin effortlessly, probably due to the glycerin in the formula. I find this very comfortable on the skin, it absorbs quickly and I love how fresh and plump my face looks in the morning. The serum also contains aloe vera and vitamins A, C and E. The dropper style dispenser is something I really enjoy for these products. The pipette draws the serum approximately half way up which is probably twice as much serum required to cover your entire face and neck. Luckily you can control how much you dispense and not waste any.

Overnight Glow Serum keeps my skin smooth and supple, and yes, radiant (as advertised). It claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and fade sun spots over time. I use a fair number of products that claim to do this so I can't say whether or not this is true but I am happy with my skin so I will continue to purchase this and recommend to others.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While I like this product, I think the packaging could be greatly improved upon. Texture-wise, this gel-like serum feels great on the skin, does not pill or ball up, and dries quickly; it doesn't sting or feel uncomfortable unless my skin is already irritated, which I appreciate. I like this better than the Glow Tonic for a lot of reasons, primarily because it involves less waste and because it feels nicer on the skin. The packaging, though, sort of stinks. It looks nice, coming in a glass bottle in Petra's signature pistachio green, but the dropper included sucks to high heaven. The serum is a thick gel consistency, so the dropper never pulls up enough of it due to the viscosity; this would be so much better in an airless pump or something of that nature, even though it wouldn't feel as fancy due to not being glass. This is a minor annoyance, and while it does not render the product unusable, it does make using it somewhat obnoxious. I also think that the price is a little high, but one bottle has lasted for several months, so again, that is a minor qualm that I have with the product. Overall, it does work well at gently exfoliating overnight, it has no weird scent, and aside from the bad packaging it is a great drugstore product.

on 5/8/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My skin literally glows in the morning. Honestly! It's not grease either. On the third morning after using this at night I did several double takes when I saw myself in the mirror. This is a combination anti-oxidant serum + exfoliator that moisturizes too. The bottle is very carefully made with suction so when the pipette is pulled from the bottle you only get a tiny bit of liquid in the pipette. This doesn't run out all over the place like most serums with droppers. This feels thicker than typical vitamin c serums, etc. but it absorbs quickly and it's not greasy in the least. My skin responds well to Glycolic Acid so I love the Glow Toner as well. I was using a CE Ferulic serum, but I've switched to this because of that morning glow. My skin has never looked this radiant before!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have acne prone skin and usually break out about once a month and sometimes I get the one cystic pimple. This gel makes all my pimples go down in size or be completely gone by the next morning. I apply this after using the Pixi glow tonic toner and the results are dramatic, you will wake up with refined, refreshed and renewed skin.

This not only reduces pimples overnight but also refines your pores making them appear much smaller and eliminates dry patches, and congested nose pores, I usually have a bumpy nose and this works wonder. Make sure to follow this with a moisturizer preferably one that offers a good amount of hydration to prevent overly drying your skin.

The price is completely justified when you notice the dramatic and fast results you will get from this product, with continued use you will also diminish most if not all, marks, scars, dry patches and discoloration. Would recommend even if you have sensitive skin since it has not irritated me after 3 months of use.

This is a very effective product that I use to control the bumpy open pore areas on my face.
It is non irritating and unfragranced. I was very surprised how effective it is. In the morning after washing ones face, your skin is smoother and clearer.

The texture is a thick slime so you can control where you rub it in.
My main dislike it the pipette system- theres a lot of product that seems to slip out of the top of the bottle when the pipette is taken out of the bottle.

This is a great value product for people who want to work on thick open pore skin problems. Use it a few times a week and you will see a difference!