Banila Co Prime Primer Finish Powder

No Image

4.5

on 6/21/2017 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Holy Grail powder for oily skin!!!!

Super finely milled translucent powder, doesn't give white cast, keeps my oily skin matte all day, what more can I ask for? I use this for baking as well and it works fo'sure! Once you powder your face, touch it and you'll think that your touching a baby's butt. HOLY GRAIL STATUS POWDER. If you like the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder or RCMA No Colour powder, give this a shot, I think it Beats them all :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Korea few years back and started using this recently.

Product has no shade and is in white in color and a little is all that you need as it will reduce the shine on your face and creates a matte look. No fragrance and its relatively cheap. Does comes with a puff and a cover which you can keep or throw away to prevent contamination of the powder unlike usual powders which comes with a sticker to protect the product which I think is a plus point.

I find that it really does help my make up stay in place. Although the product contains 12 g of powder, i feel that I am using this up very easily, but I don't mind, I can finish up and try new makeup. Its not very expensive and probably 20plus KRW.

Overall, will recommend this.