Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist

Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist
Hydrating Milky Mist

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Allantoin, Ceteareth-20, Trideceth-10, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lecithin, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract.

on 3/29/2018 1:33:00 PM

I love this spray. I have dry skin. I use this daily. I love to use this after my vitamin c serum for a boost of hydration before I apply my facial oil. It feels fresh, smells fresh, doesnt leave a residue and is gentle on my acne/rosacea prone sensitive skin. I like to use this when I remove my makeup to workout. I dont want to use a moisturizer so I just spray this on and Im ready. Love this!!

on 3/25/2018 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Lovely facial spray that hydrates the skin but not enough during the dry winter months. Dewy glow appearance and I should note there is no residue feel on bare skin, very fresh feel. Excellent spray output, a fine mist that is evenly distributed throughout the face. I did not notice any scent nor did it break me out. I feel this will probably fair better during the spring and early summer months minus the humidity ofc. Overall a refreshing facial spray that works well post shower or post make up application.

on 3/10/2018 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A milky white mist, that you can use to refresh skin or apply over your makeup, this has no noticable scent. I used this after I did my make-up and it made my skin look dewy and fresh, I also used it as a light hydrator between moisturizer. But alone this would not be enough for dry skintypes. I liked the product and I would recommend it, but I did not like the packaging, the nozzle just squirts this out instead of giving a fine mist what I would prefer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! I suffer from extremely dry, rough skin in the winter months (which are very cold, and very dry here in central Maine), and I needed something to give my skin a little boost. My favorite way to use this spray is over my makeup, after I've set with powder, and before I've put on my eye makeup. It keeps my skin from looking dry and dull. Gave it 4 stars because I seem to be going through this stuff very quickly, and I haven't had it for long. I wish the price was a little lower, as it can be kinda pricey. Good product overall, though.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a cool product in nice packaging. I don't think it has a permanent spot in my routine, but it was pleasant to use. The sprayer delivers a fine mist, and the product does add a little extra moisture to the skin. I never used it for anything other than skin prep or as a sort of moisturizing toner so I can't speak to other potential uses. It is reasonably priced, but in the US at least it is not easy to find anywhere except at Target stores. Overall, a good product if you do not have ultra dry skin or if you want a boost of light moisture during the day.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after watching a YouTube review from Jessica Braun. She has dry skin like me, and has had some good advice about products. I am not very familiar with Pixie, but have bought a few products in the past. I love this product, and it is perfect for when I get out of the shower and my face feels tight, despite using Cerave Hydrating cleanser. I spray this on, and then use my body products and move on to morning skin care. It takes away that tight feeling, and makes a nice base for my Vitamin C (Timeless) and Colleen Rothchild moisturizer. The mist is very fine, and the dispenser is a pump spray. The product is reasonably priced, and i highly recommend it.

on 12/25/2017 1:25:00 AM

I really, really enjoy this product. I've tried most of the mists by pixi and this is by far my favourite. I'm on my third bottle and will absolutely continue to repurchase. I feel like the price is fair for a really solid product and the packaging is really great, the nozzle is fine and even for the spray so if you do use it to set your makeup, it won't mess it up. Also it's super lightweight. Can't say enough good things. Will continue to repurchase, and in fact bought a new one today!

on 12/24/2017 2:14:00 PM

I'm a facial spray junkie.. I have everything from Tatcha, Mario Badescu, MAC fix+, to Heritage Rosewater. I use sprays tons of ways; after cleansing, after setting powder, during the day just because (lol), at night after all my serums et etc etc.. I really like this mist. It provides nice hydration on my combo/mature skin. I would probably repurchase once I use up my first bottle. Definitely recommend.

on 11/22/2017 2:27:00 PM

Not quite as hydrating as I expected but it is quite nice. In comparison to my Hard Candy coconut water hydrating mist...this barely feels like anything on the skin. I have to use twice asany sprays with this to get the amount of extra hydration that I need (now that it's winter and my normal combo skin is dry and dehydrated) and this costs twice as much as the HC. However, it has a very delicate, fine mist, the ingredients are good, when sprayed over makeup it leaves a beautiful finish, and it doesn't WET the face at all or leave a sticky shine on the face like the Hard Candy one can. As a finishing spray it's beautiful...if you're REALLY dry and need a serious extra boost of hydration-you may need something heavier than this. Would definitely recommend for oily-combo skin types though

on 11/3/2017 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this product I just completed a bottle I like to used it be for foundation after and go over wth no added product on my BB the one I used to apply my foundation and also before my setting spray .quiet a lot but it make my make up looks fawless and set the powdereness. leaving my foundation built proof

Popular Face Skincare Products