70%

Shop Now

Reviews

1.0

10 months ago

All right folks, just what is this stuff supposed to do? I paid 21.00 for it and used it for 3 days. It doesnt do a thing that I can see or feel. It is going back to Target today. I refuse to be ripped off like this. Dont listen to the YouTube beauty gurus. More than one can be seen raving about the benefits of this stuff. Baloney, back it goes.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

3.0

a year ago

Its an ok product but i didnt feel like it did anything. At first i though that it gave my skin a cetrain glow. But after some days of use i cant say that it has a good effect. Not gonna buy again. A little waste of money.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

a year ago

I love this!!! The spray is nice and gentle and it gives my skin a healthy look. It's hydrating. i'm not sure if it helps my make up stay longer, i look at this more as part of my skin regime. I feel like this really makes a difference and is worth the money.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

This is a beautiful facial mist. Smells lovely and offers a veil of moisture. I love the chunky pump and the fine mist it creates. But for all that, I buy this more for my husband than myself. The man has dry skin, but he hates the feeling of lotions or creams on his face. This, he loves. We discovered this when I sprayed him for a joke. He was annoyed at first, but a little later that day he asked me to tell him again what I'd sprayed him with. Apparently, his face felt great! Now he's a devoted user of this (and Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray), and his face is better for it. I've tried quite a few Pixi products, and this is one of the best. A 2.7 fl oz bottle will set you back $15 USD.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I absolutely love this moisturizing spray- it claims you can put it on to prep your face before applying makeup or as a quick first step in your moisturizing routine or whenever your face needs hydration. It's a little pricey in my opinion for a Target brand- around $15, I've only had it for a week and it's already gone down quite a bit but I think it's because I overkill it with the amount of pumps I spray.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

I have dry and very sensitive skin. Its extremely difficult to find a moisturizer that works for me. I love this spray. Highly recommend

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I love this spray. I have dry skin. I use this daily. I love to use this after my vitamin c serum for a boost of hydration before I apply my facial oil. It feels fresh, smells fresh, doesnt leave a residue and is gentle on my acne/rosacea prone sensitive skin. I like to use this when I remove my makeup to workout. I dont want to use a moisturizer so I just spray this on and Im ready. Love this!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Lovely facial spray that hydrates the skin but not enough during the dry winter months. Dewy glow appearance and I should note there is no residue feel on bare skin, very fresh feel. Excellent spray output, a fine mist that is evenly distributed throughout the face. I did not notice any scent nor did it break me out. I feel this will probably fair better during the spring and early summer months minus the humidity ofc. Overall a refreshing facial spray that works well post shower or post make up application.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

A milky white mist, that you can use to refresh skin or apply over your makeup, this has no noticable scent. I used this after I did my make-up and it made my skin look dewy and fresh, I also used it as a light hydrator between moisturizer. But alone this would not be enough for dry skintypes. I liked the product and I would recommend it, but I did not like the packaging, the nozzle just squirts this out instead of giving a fine mist what I would prefer.

About reviewer (346 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I love this stuff! I suffer from extremely dry, rough skin in the winter months (which are very cold, and very dry here in central Maine), and I needed something to give my skin a little boost. My favorite way to use this spray is over my makeup, after I've set with powder, and before I've put on my eye makeup. It keeps my skin from looking dry and dull. Gave it 4 stars because I seem to be going through this stuff very quickly, and I haven't had it for long. I wish the price was a little lower, as it can be kinda pricey. Good product overall, though.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24