4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is a great contour kit its so affordable and has many shades of bronzers as well as highlighters and setting powder that suits fair to olive skin tones .A little bit goes along way this product has a strong pigmentation but blends easily I’d totally recommend this if you are looking for something affordable .

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Price quality this palette is great. It's good for daily use and even has some great every day highlighters. You can't go wrong with this one.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I was looking for a dupe for the Anastasia powder contour kit, because it is a lot of money and I definitely will not use all the shades as I am not a makeup artist and I only go from pale to tan and then back to pale. Ulta carries this kit. It retails for 15 dollars but there are often sales and coupons so it cost 10 dollars, a 35 dollars savings from Anastasia. I was not ready to be wowed, but I absolutely love it and use it every day. It comes with bronzing powders, a yellowish shades, and 2 baked highlights. If you have a deep skin tone it would be too light, so I took off one star, but for pale to medium shades this is one stop shopping for contouring and highlighting. There is a palette that has blush but this doesn't, so you will need a separate product but for 10 dollars I can overlook that.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age36-43