Uploaded by Tovah

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

Love this because it is natural and smells lovely. it is thick in consistency, and i need quite abit of it to lather onto my thick hair. but it leaves my hair feeling very clean and smooth afterwards. no tangles. my hair also dries down to a good volume. will repurchase.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

Apr/04/2018

really good for my frizzy coloured hair. I alternate between this and Daddy O (a purple shampoo that tones my hair) and my hair's holding up good.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Mar/09/2018

Though the scent of the shampoo is rather strong and herbal, the results make you forget all about it! I stocked up on this shampoo with plenty of full size bottles. When using this product, conditioner is almost unnecessary! Between the rich honey and the linseed mucilage your strands are left silky, soft, and free of frizz. The greatest part is that it doesn’t weigh your hair down! In fact …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromanshar

Feb/20/2018

so I got this as a present and I have an extremely oily scalp, despite that I do enjoy using it for special occasions 'Coz it definitely imparts a shine and the hair smell like a dream but I can't put it in regular use, I am on the fence about it coz I do love it when I use it but I am not sure what it will do to my oily hair and scalp.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

Feb/01/2018

I recieved this for a present while ago and never got the chance to use it, Finally tried it last week WOW its amazing great smell and leaves my hair smooth. I cant comment on the price of it as i got this as a gift. Loving it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Aug/05/2017

I made an account just to post a review for this shampoo. It's amazing! I'm a black girl with super thick dry hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel so amazing and moisturized. I received it as a sample and it had been my staple ever since. It lathers nicely and smells great. I recommend for women with thick, low prosity hair.

You can get a sample from Lush if you arent …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

May/20/2017

I'm no stranger to Lush hair care. There have been a few hits as well as major disappointments. This shampoo though was a surprise hit. My hair adores anything with honey and this not only smelled really good, but it is so richly moisturizing for my hair. It cleans my scalp well too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2200 reviews)

Age30-35