LUSH Fairly Traded Honey Shampoo

4.7

Fairly Traded Honey , Linseed Mucilage (Linum usitatissimum) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sunflower Lecithin (Lecithin) , Lauryl Betaine , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Beeswax Absolute (Apis Mellifera) , Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) , *Citral , Geraniol , Lilial , Citronellol , *Limonene , *Linalool , *Benzyl Salicylate , *Eugenol , Benzyl Benzoate , *Farnesol , Hydroxycitronellal , Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

really good for my frizzy coloured hair. I alternate between this and Daddy O (a purple shampoo that tones my hair) and my hair's holding up good.

Though the scent of the shampoo is rather strong and herbal, the results make you forget all about it! I stocked up on this shampoo with plenty of full size bottles. When using this product, conditioner is almost unnecessary! Between the rich honey and the linseed mucilage your strands are left silky, soft, and free of frizz. The greatest part is that it doesn’t weigh your hair down! In fact, you’re left with bouncy, volumized locks that dries song gorgeously it’s perfect for those days you’re in a rush because you can trust your hair will dry in almost beachy, manageable waves. I can’t say enough good things about this shampoo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

so I got this as a present and I have an extremely oily scalp, despite that I do enjoy using it for special occasions 'Coz it definitely imparts a shine and the hair smell like a dream but I can't put it in regular use, I am on the fence about it coz I do love it when I use it but I am not sure what it will do to my oily hair and scalp.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recieved this for a present while ago and never got the chance to use it, Finally tried it last week WOW its amazing great smell and leaves my hair smooth. I cant comment on the price of it as i got this as a gift. Loving it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I made an account just to post a review for this shampoo. It's amazing! I'm a black girl with super thick dry hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel so amazing and moisturized. I received it as a sample and it had been my staple ever since. It lathers nicely and smells great. I recommend for women with thick, low prosity hair.

You can get a sample from Lush if you arent completely sold!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm no stranger to Lush hair care. There have been a few hits as well as major disappointments. This shampoo though was a surprise hit. My hair adores anything with honey and this not only smelled really good, but it is so richly moisturizing for my hair. It cleans my scalp well too.