Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter

4.3

on 3/5/2018 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is a real body butter! Their mango one was kind of light, more like a lotion than a butter, but this is the real thing. It smells really nice and is THIIICCC lol. I had it forever and hadn't gotten to it because I had so many other lotions but I'm glad I bought it. TJs is killing it in beauty products and this is a good one. Great for winter and dry climates, and as much as I love oils and oily salves (like Palmer's in the tub), this sinks in much faster than those do so you can get on with your life. Great job TJs!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm glad they brought this back because I absolutely ADORE everything pumpkin. As I write this, a couple of stores nearby still carry it. At $4.99 a tub I seriously could not resist picking up two of these because I thought they'd be gone so fast. And honestly they were, aside for the couple of stores I mentioned!

So onto what I think about the product itself: it's fantastic!! The consistency is whipped and fluffy, it spreads super easily, and it smells like autumn. What's not to love?? It's been pretty dry where I live and for once I actually USE the lotion I buy when it's from Trader Joe's. My boyfriend loves when I massage his arms with it too (because you can't take the lush employee out of the girl, apparently).

You get a lot in the tub, it moisturizes very well, and it's pretty cheap. I recommend picking up a tub when you can!

on 12/26/2016 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I lurvv spiced pumpkin and most fragrances that have to do with the fall/holiday season. The pumpkin scent is more like spice apple cinnamon. Its fresh, crisp with a touch of cinnamon spice and the scent lingers with pumpkin notes coming through after longer wear. Its thick in consistency but not heavily moisturizing, and not greasy. For the price, its worth grabbing seasonally when it comes out for a brief moment.