4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is a beautiful halo flecked polish with a deep purple base. It reminds me of the solar system lol. The color is very pigmented. One coat is good, but I prefer the look of two coats. It dried to a hard shiny finish and lasted for 7 days without chipping. It looks good on short square nails and provides a nice sparkle while still being a trendy dark color. I'm really pleased with this color and will purchase it again once I run out.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3.0

3 years ago

Of the Merida/Alicia/Finley trio, this was the only one I didn't like. Formula was thinner and floodier than other Zoyas I've tried. The color was nice but nothing special, and the shimmer was sort of dull even with TC. Overall: meh.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

Another stunning holo fleck polish from Zoya. Storm and Dream are two of my absolute favorite polishes of all time so when I saw Finley, with the same scattered holo flecks, but in a deep amethyst purple I had to have it. Perfect application, as I expect from Zoya, with no pooling or balding. I did need two coats for it to be opaque, but one thick coat might do the trick. The holo bits disperse evenly on the nail without any effort at all. In artificial lighting it's beautiful with the flecks looking like a red flash and in natural light this shade positively glows. I'm about 4 days into wearing it and no chips or wear in sight, Zoya always seems to wear exceptionally well for me and Finley is no different. Buy this polish right now. You won't regret it.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

3 years ago

Finley is from Zoya's Urban Grunge Fall/Winter 2016 Collection. It's a deep purple, scattered holo polish. This polish is highly pigment - it could pass as a one-coater, but I used 2 out of habit. It applies like a dream and wears brilliantly too. It is excellent in every way. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (736 reviews)

Age30-35