4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I absolutely LOVE this palette! I love good metallic/shiny eyeshadows and this has so many colors to choose from plus it also has enough matte transition shades to make multiple looks. The shadows are buttery, pigmented and super blendable. This is probably tied with my JSC palette for my absolute fave and I own quite a few.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I wanted to use a hundred different swear words a thousand times but I’m scared my review gets taken down. I’M JUST SO OBSESSED WITH THIS PALETTE. Seriously, Morphe is doing it SO right. Pigmented, creamy, long-lasting, awesome colours. Honestly couldn’t ask for more.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

The Morphe 35 F Fall Into Frost Eye Shadow Palette is full of some earthy mauves, tans, browns, and even a gold color. Great color options and enough color variations to create a complete eye look. If you don't have a lot of these shades in your collection this is worth picking up. The price is also quite reasonable as well. The formula is workable, too, very buildable and blendable. The only issue I had is one of the darker colors was a bit difficult to remove completely with eye makeup remover. Other than that it is a great palette for your collection. My more detailed review can be seen here: https://youtu.be/FJO6ozw2kDU

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Omg why are ppl still hyping about the 35O when this one is so much better. It has all the colors you need for an eye look. First, the very bottom row is all mattes which suits me just fine. I think it's more cohesive that way. Theres a cream color, a few different taupe/brown/orange shades, and a basic black matte. They are all pretty average for mattes I think..not amazing but they get the job done . Where this beauty shines is with her beautiful metallic/pearl/shimmer shades. They are phenomenally pigmented and the colors are stunning. Words, pics.. Nothing does this palette justice until it's on your hand. The texture, formula, pigmentation,, blendability is very similar to Juvias Place eyeshadow palettes. I wouldn't buy Morphe for the longest time because of Stephanie Nicole review but I'm so glad I did. I saw this palette live swatched and decided to buy on a whim. I can't stop singing is praises. After the discount code it only cost me $19 (and shipping) and I probably would have paid $50! I highly recommend and will buy again

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I would not buy this again just because I have so many Morphe palettes (35O, kath Lights, jaclyn hill faves/2017; 35K, 35T, this & 1 generic Chinese 1) that's a lotta eyeshadow. then I have about ten chanel quads, all the UD Nakeds, a bunch of Too Faced, some DS palettes (7? beauty treats, bunch of maybelline, elf, a baggie of physicians formula e/s, LaColors & other low end goodies wnw etc.) then MAC my collex 20 singles, bunch of palettes (4) x15's, several x9's, BH Cosmetics in my collex yada yada so you can see I have ways too much e/s what, what you can never have too much MU. This palette is amazing quality & colors suit me well. I'm done buying e/s until the next Awesome thing comes along!!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I'm in love with this palette! All the shadows are buttery and apply like a dream. I just wish it had a mirror!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

4 years ago

Girls (guys) seriously...I went out on a limb with this one. I kept seeing reviews for it on YouTube. Of course, I immediately dismissed it because I hate how bloggers get free stuff to review AND a coupon code to help them earn money off it if you order it. I'm not sure if it is marketing genius or what. Maybe I'm just a grumpy lady. On to the review... THIS IS SO GORGEOUS!!! I haven't done many looks YET but I did swatch it all on my arm and the colors are amazing. I like shimmer. I feel like it is soft and glowy and I'm all about the glow. The bottom row is matte so you have your base colors. I did not swatch them with my finger. I put primer on my arm and swatched them with a brush...check out my picture!!! Trust me the picture doesn't do it justice but online swatches do. The hype is real and for 22.99 before coupon, I am very pleased. I guess you could say that if you are a fan of WetnWild shadows, you will love these. The packaging is kind of WetnWild too. Basic but holds the stuff...

About reviewer (280 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool