4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This is a nice light moisturiser, good under makeup or for those with oilier skin. It has quite a strong natural coconut scent. Best of all, this moisturiser is "clean" and cruelty-free!

About reviewer (269 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

9 months ago

I like this but it's not hydrating enough for my 40 year old face. It smells like coconuts which I like so I don't mind that. It's non-geasy and light, good for those in their 20's.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

a year ago

I really like the scent and texture of this product but find it leaves my skin a little tacky. Skin feels soft and hydrated of course but theres like a sticky film on the skin. Its very slight but still there. I much prefer the scented body butters as those are more hydrating, smell great and leave no kind of stickiness.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

1.0

a year ago

Terrible. Made my skin red and irritated after the first use. I tried it again a few days later just to be sure and it did the same thing again. It burns my skin and makes it blotchy and red.

About reviewer (486 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

2.0

a year ago

First of all, the smell of this is to die for. It reminds me of vanilla cake frosting. This didn't cause any irritation on me, which is a miracle! I can't use most products due to how sensitive I am. However, there were some drawbacks... This dried my skin out instead of mousturizing it. I have combo/sensitive acne prone skin that can get dehydrated. I felt a tight feeling most of the day while wearing this, and I hated that. I also couldn't get my concealer to apply well since it made such an overly smooth canvas (yes there is such a thing). I got a few breakouts as a result of this drying me out, and I blame the hyaluronic acid OR the lack of silicone. Something about it just wasn't moisturizing enough for me despite applying it over a wet face. I'd recommend this only if your skin reacts well with HA.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Haven't finished a tube of moisturizer in like forever. I am shocked that it worked and did not break me out. At the same time did not do anything other than moisturize my skin.

About reviewer (413 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I use this face cream every night. I’ll even mix it into my foundation as a hydrating primer. It really moisturizes and makes your skin feel soft and supple all day. And likes others have said, it does seem like a high end product without a crazy price tag. Love it!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Love, love love!!! This moisturizes and calms my skin, and never breaks me out. Feels like a much higher-end product than it actually is.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Purchased this through Well.ca. It was only $16 CDN which I thought was a bargain given the quality of the natural ingredients. It has a nice gel/cream consistency and I like that it comes in a squeeze tube not a jar. It's vegan, not tested on animals and doesn't seem to have any problematic ingredients such as irritating essential oils. It does have a definite coconut fragrance similar to the Too Faced primer which the label claims is natural but I have some doubts about that. Given I'm trying to find cruelty-free options and will need to find an alternative to my Cerave lotion, I think I will be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

First time I bought a product based on MUA reviews. I got this at Ulta and it looks like I will repurchase. I typically have 3-4 creams in rotation and like to shake things up once in a while by throwing in a new buy. I was looking for a light but very moisturizing cream that doesn't clog pores for daytime wear and that doesn't have to be ordered online. This fits the bill. I'd say the moisturizing properties are 8/10 for my combo skin. It sinks in completely and keeps my skin supple for most of the day. For days when I'm on the dryer side I wear a HA serum underneath and top it with a bit of an occlusive (usually a tiny dab of Vaseline). My skin looks best when I focus on moisture and don't torture it with actives. If you're looking for more that hydration this is not a cream for you. I could do without the fragrance. It's pleasant, but lately fragrances, even the most lovely ones, tend to give me a headache. That being said, the smell doesn't linger so it's not that big of a problem.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age44-55