Pacifica Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream

Pacifica Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream

Aqua (Purified), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (Plant Amino Acid Complex), Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

on 7/17/2018 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Haven't finished a tube of moisturizer in like forever. I am shocked that it worked and did not break me out. At the same time did not do anything other than moisturize my skin.

on 7/15/2018 6:11:00 PM

I use this face cream every night. I’ll even mix it into my foundation as a hydrating primer. It really moisturizes and makes your skin feel soft and supple all day. And likes others have said, it does seem like a high end product without a crazy price tag. Love it!

Love, love love!!! This moisturizes and calms my skin, and never breaks me out. Feels like a much higher-end product than it actually is.

on 3/24/2018 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Purchased this through Well.ca. It was only $16 CDN which I thought was a bargain given the quality of the natural ingredients. It has a nice gel/cream consistency and I like that it comes in a squeeze tube not a jar. It's vegan, not tested on animals and doesn't seem to have any problematic ingredients such as irritating essential oils. It does have a definite coconut fragrance similar to the Too Faced primer which the label claims is natural but I have some doubts about that.

Given I'm trying to find cruelty-free options and will need to find an alternative to my Cerave lotion, I think I will be repurchasing this.

on 3/7/2018 9:40:00 PM

First time I bought a product based on MUA reviews. I got this at Ulta and it looks like I will repurchase.

I typically have 3-4 creams in rotation and like to shake things up once in a while by throwing in a new buy. I was looking for a light but very moisturizing cream that doesn't clog pores for daytime wear and that doesn't have to be ordered online. This fits the bill. I'd say the moisturizing properties are 8/10 for my combo skin. It sinks in completely and keeps my skin supple for most of the day. For days when I'm on the dryer side I wear a HA serum underneath and top it with a bit of an occlusive (usually a tiny dab of Vaseline). My skin looks best when I focus on moisture and don't torture it with actives. If you're looking for more that hydration this is not a cream for you.

I could do without the fragrance. It's pleasant, but lately fragrances, even the most lovely ones, tend to give me a headache. That being said, the smell doesn't linger so it's not that big of a problem.

on 2/28/2018 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great Cruelty-Free alternative to my beloved discontinued Chanel calming emulsion and the Clinique moisture surge gel. It really soothes my skin when it is red and irritated sinking in quickly and calming it down. Not heavy just effective. Love it!! Try it!!

on 2/17/2018 2:04:00 PM

I usually switch around a lot with skincare products, but this is one product I keep purchasing again and again. I just love the feel of it -- it sinks in quickly, feels very light, yet soothes and moisturizes wonderfully. I even like the smell -- very light and refreshing. A winner!

on 4/28/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really loving this. Makes my very acne prone skin feel hydrated without feeling oily . Works great as a primer also.

I bought this because I thought it was similar to Too Faced hangover primerI have the one by TF but am enjoying this very much and find it similar to the primer. Even though this is labeled as skincare. I treat my skin pretty good and thought a cream like this would be a good pickmeup when my skin is feeling dull and tired from lack of sleep. It has plant probiotics is vegan, and many good ingredients as well as the coconut water. This going on makes my skin feel super hydrated. It does smell of coconut for quite a bit before it dissipates but I don't mind the scent. It also has aloe, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides. I can tell that it does refresh my skin. It looks plump, hydrated, and I'm not super blotchy as I'm super fair and I get a lot of redness just because.

You only need a pea size amount and it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue. I also like how I can apply it whenever I need the hydration. For me Pacifica products are hit or miss in my case. Sometimes I find something awesome like this cream whereas something else might not be ideal for me. This product for me is a winner because I do see good results every time I use it. It leaves my skin in ideal condition after lack of sleep because it really does a number on my skin. But with this cream I at least have a nice skincare rescue cream when needed. Recommended.