Marcelle Ultra Gentle Cleansing Gel *Foaming*

Marcelle Ultra Gentle Cleansing Gel *Foaming*

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ALLANTOIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE

on 12/14/2017 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very gentle face wash that isn't drying and doesn't cause breakouts. I am using this as my morning cleanser, not sure how it would do removing my makeup and sunscreen at night. I don't find this foaming at all but that doesn't matter much to me. This is scent free which is nice because I don't like a strong scent in my face products. Bottle is huge. I highly recommend this product especially if you have sensitive skin. Will repurchase.

on 11/2/2017 8:27:00 PM

So good. If you're Canadian and NOT using Marcelle cleansers, you're missing out. Gentle enough for sensitive skin...but nice and foamy so you feel nice and clean. Good value if you buy the big size and wait for sales. Basic, but gets the job done without irritation or stripping the skin

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this cleanser by Marcelle. My skin is very sensitive to fatty alcohols, mainly cetearyl alcohol. This cleanser doesn't have any fatty alcohols which is great because many cleansers include this ingredient. My skin breaks out immediate if I used a product with cetearyl alcohol. After using this cleanser, I find that my face is very soft and not dried out. So many gentle cleansers still manage to make my face feel like the Sahara. This cleanser costs about $13 t Shoppers making it inexpensive and I find this cleanser last me about six months.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Of all the gel foaming cleansers I've tried this is by far my favorite. I love when there is a jumbo size available as a bonus and stock up on these as the whole family uses it. Most of the time I use a hydrating lotion type of cleanser but when in the mood or feel the need for a gentle but deeper clean I always reach for this one. I do not use cleansers to remove makeup so can't comment on how effective it is or isn't in that regard. As a cleanser, it does not strip the skin or leave it tight. Paraben free, perfume free, hypoallergenic, oil free, soap free, non-comedogenic... gentle and effective! What more could you ask for? Love that it's recognized by Canadian Dermatologist Association for good skin health and a Canadian brand too! I have also purchased their non-foaming version but do not like it as much as this gel foaming one. Highly recommend, it is great for all skin types, and like I said my entire family uses this. Will continue to repurchase this again and again.

on 8/16/2016 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So far I think this is the best gentle cleanser I have found yet. It is truly gentle. It doesn't have cetyl, cetearyl or stearyl alcohol, which I'm fairly certain clog my pores (it's extremely hard finding products without these alcohols) and I think it soothes and moisturizes with aloe instead. It has a pretty decent foam for being sulfate free. It does an okay job of removing makeup but I pretty much only use this in the morning or use this as a second cleanse at night after I've used something stronger just to be on the safe side. My skin feels really good after using this unlike some other gentle cleansers I've tried. I love that it's totally fragrance free and never tested on animals!