Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick
Vice LipstickVice LipstickVice LipstickVice Lipstick

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/7/2018 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The metallized versions are bomb with a great feel and relatively good staying power. The bullet is a little hard to open at first, hoping that with greater use, it gets easier. I would definitely repurchase.

on 3/13/2018 8:24:00 AM

I like these lipsticks a lot. The shade range is great and there are six (I think?) different finishes to choose from. These are so easy to apply, last quite well and aren't drying. Definitely worth a try!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have about fifteen of these lipsticks now in a variety of finishes, and while I think I have reviewed some individual shades, I definitely think I can speak to the entire range now based on what I have tried. The Cream finish is somewhat shiny, though not glossy, but in spite of that it wears pretty well because the formula itself is thick. The Metallized finish feels a little dry as it applies, but it looks really even and not patchy on the lips and wears very well. MegaMatte is pretty dry, though not uncomfortably so, and it wears like freaking iron. Comfort Matte is less dry than MegaMatte and basically has a satin matte finish that looks and feels great on the lips. The Sheer formula is the shiniest out of all of the ones I have tried, and it is the least long lasting, but the colors are soft and very work appropriate or great for people just getting into makeup/lipstick who want just a wash of color. If/when UD decides to expand into more finishes I'd love to see a combination of Sheer and Comfort Matte, like a "blotted lip" kind of finish where the lipstick is not super opaque nor super shiny. There are so many great colors in the range, and with the different finishes it is easy to find your perfect lipstick. The packaging is nice, though not especially fantastic or luxe feeling, but for the price it is great. My favorite shades are Backtalk, Menace, Hitch Hike, Backseat, 714, Bad Blood, and Liar (not Sheer Liar, the regular Cream finish Liar.) All of the Vice lipsticks I have are great though, so I recommend them highly.

on 1/5/2018 3:48:00 PM

I have 3 of these lipsticks in 3 different finishes: Crisis (cream), Rejected ( metallized), and Brat (sheer). I love them all. Crisis is a smooth and creamy berry shade that lasts about 4-5 hours. It feels very soft on the lips and I have not had issues with it bleeding or settling into lines. Rejected is a shimmery medium pink and lasts about 2-3 hours. This one is very slightly grittier than a cream, probably because of the fine shimmer in it. It catches light beautifully! Brat is a smooth baby pink shade that almost looks like more of a gloss than a lipstick. It also lasts about 2-3 hours. This one is soft on the lips and is a super cute pale pink! Ulta and Sephora have been running some shades on sale on their websites lately for $9 so keep an eye out!

My HG lipstick brand, I have many shades and they're all just awesome. Pigment is great, they apply well and wear a long time for cream lips. Even weird colors like purples just apply like a dream! And they definitely have a shade for everyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have Mad, LoveDrunk, Violate, DoubleCrossed & 1993 in mini form the other UD lipsticks I have are the older ones Revolution or w/e it's been awhile since I bought an UD lipstick I have 4 mini liquid Vice lipsticks too. Got them as a set both kinds. I'm loving the red color Crimson in the liquid vice fwiw it replaced my jeffree Star HoHoHo as a great red with LoveDrunk over the top of it. I don't think I'll buy any more of these lipsticks I'm more into MAC & tom ford I really like lipglosses better I'll be adding more TF$ to my collex or charlotte Tilbury liquid lipstick. These are nice but not $21 ea. nice they need to drop these down to $16 I do love UD thou. I've really got to quit buying lipsticks. I've got ~30 UD, 140 MAC, ten TF$, ten CT, 20 jeffree star, ten LimeCrime velvetines, 40 chanel lipsticks/glossimers im a lipstick lipgloss addict I've gotten about 100 DS lipsticks/glosses seriously addicted ... I've got way more than 500 tubes prob at least. =]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the shade in 'Cruel'. It is a beautiful, metalized red shade. I am cool-toned, and the lipstick compliments my pale pale skin. It's creamy, glides on easily but does come off if you eat something super greasy. I love it completely.

on 9/4/2017 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These lipsticks have become my go-to for daily wear! Naked is my absolute perfect nude and I love PDA for something bolder. The cream finish looks matte without being dry (although as someone with extremely sensitive skin, I find I still need to moisturize to prevent this lipstick from drying my lips out). My only qualm with this product is that the color tends to migrate towards the edges of my lips, regardless of the state of my liner, blotting, setting spray, etc. Still, it's a great, versatile product that I'd definitely purchase again - and who can resist that packaging?

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love these lipsticks. I have the shades Hitch Hike (a mid-tone warm berry), Wonderland (a bright pinky-red), and Insanity (a peachy nude). They are all flattering on my light olive skin and comfortable to wear. They all last very long as well, and I love the packaging and prices of these. There is no scent to these. The matte shade (Hitch Hike) has a really nice formula, it isn't too creamy like other matte lipsticks which look more satin on the lips. This has a stiffer texture and intense color payoff, but is still super comfortable and flattering on the lips. Insanity and Wonderland are both cream finishes and have a very emollient texture and shiny finish. Insanity doesn't have as full of a coverage as the darker shades, but I still love it for a more natural nude lip look.

on 6/20/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The price of these lipsticks were the main draw for me, followed by their consistent quality. My favorites, the metallic lipsticks, aren't unique in color (nothing I hadn't seen before), but I like the finish despite the formula settling into my lip lines. None of the textures were moisturizing although they didn't make lips too dry. Overall, decent lipstick but won't be repurchasing more, since there are other brands I prefer.

Popular Lipsticks