Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick
Vice LipstickVice LipstickVice LipstickVice Lipstick

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

My HG lipstick brand, I have many shades and they're all just awesome. Pigment is great, they apply well and wear a long time for cream lips. Even weird colors like purples just apply like a dream! And they definitely have a shade for everyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have Mad, LoveDrunk, Violate, DoubleCrossed & 1993 in mini form the other UD lipsticks I have are the older ones Revolution or w/e it's been awhile since I bought an UD lipstick I have 4 mini liquid Vice lipsticks too. Got them as a set both kinds. I'm loving the red color Crimson in the liquid vice fwiw it replaced my jeffree Star HoHoHo as a great red with LoveDrunk over the top of it. I don't think I'll buy any more of these lipsticks I'm more into MAC & tom ford I really like lipglosses better I'll be adding more TF$ to my collex or charlotte Tilbury liquid lipstick. These are nice but not $21 ea. nice they need to drop these down to $16 I do love UD thou. I've really got to quit buying lipsticks. I've got ~30 UD, 140 MAC, ten TF$, ten CT, 20 jeffree star, ten LimeCrime velvetines, 40 chanel lipsticks/glossimers im a lipstick lipgloss addict I've gotten about 100 DS lipsticks/glosses seriously addicted ... I've got way more than 500 tubes prob at least. =]

on 6/20/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The price of these lipsticks were the main draw for me, followed by their consistent quality. My favorites, the metallic lipsticks, aren't unique in color (nothing I hadn't seen before), but I like the finish despite the formula settling into my lip lines. None of the textures were moisturizing although they didn't make lips too dry. Overall, decent lipstick but won't be repurchasing more, since there are other brands I prefer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the shade in 'Cruel'. It is a beautiful, metalized red shade. I am cool-toned, and the lipstick compliments my pale pale skin. It's creamy, glides on easily but does come off if you eat something super greasy. I love it completely.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love these lipsticks. I have the shades Hitch Hike (a mid-tone warm berry), Wonderland (a bright pinky-red), and Insanity (a peachy nude). They are all flattering on my light olive skin and comfortable to wear. They all last very long as well, and I love the packaging and prices of these. There is no scent to these. The matte shade (Hitch Hike) has a really nice formula, it isn't too creamy like other matte lipsticks which look more satin on the lips. This has a stiffer texture and intense color payoff, but is still super comfortable and flattering on the lips. Insanity and Wonderland are both cream finishes and have a very emollient texture and shiny finish. Insanity doesn't have as full of a coverage as the darker shades, but I still love it for a more natural nude lip look.

on 9/4/2017 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These lipsticks have become my go-to for daily wear! Naked is my absolute perfect nude and I love PDA for something bolder. The cream finish looks matte without being dry (although as someone with extremely sensitive skin, I find I still need to moisturize to prevent this lipstick from drying my lips out). My only qualm with this product is that the color tends to migrate towards the edges of my lips, regardless of the state of my liner, blotting, setting spray, etc. Still, it's a great, versatile product that I'd definitely purchase again - and who can resist that packaging?

I love that they're reflecting back to the original packaging. Memories *hums a happy tune*

Anyway. Decent price for good quality lipstick.

Perversion (comfort matte, black)- Matte, but feels creamy. Nothing like those Halloween black lipsticks. It's great to have a "grown up black" that isn't a "dry your lips into a crusty mess" liquid lipstick. I'm so so happy to have a good black.

Rapture (cream, mauve)- Comfortable creamy feel. Moisturizing enough. Not sheer- covered my pigmentation. Color is perfect for work when wearing cool tones or neutral tones.

Rock Steady (cream, wine red)- Comfortable creamy feel. Moisturizing enough. Not sheer- covered my pigmentation. Color is great for a night out (or when I just want to feel awesome).

I have this in menace. It's a comfort matte and a very bright and flattering pink. I adore it. The formula and wear are amazing. It really is comfortable to wear with no drying feeling, or look to it, at all. And it LASTS. I have worn this and gone for drinks and dinner and not had to touch up.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

To be honest, I also love WetnWild Catsuit lip gloss which is under $5.00, but it's lipsticks like this one by Urban Decay and makes me go back to Sephora to spend the big bucks. Lasts a good 4 hours before fading and does not dry out my lips. The packaging is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The color choices are great. Love it.

on 2/9/2017 3:03:00 AM

I only own comfort matte's and they are stunning! they glide on beautifully and are extremely pigmented. They are matte but don;t dry your lips out at all. They can feel a little thick if you don't work lightly but otherwise these are a definite yes from me! Gorgeous packaging as always and a good price