3.9

$9.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

I have really oily skin but I like light coverage and was tired of being disappointed by expensive tinted moisturizers and BB creams that would melt off my face halfway through the day. Decided to try this one and I really like it, it’s light coverage but still covers redness and is mattifying without looking unnatural. Looks the best applied with a brush, doesn’t blend easily with fingers or a beauty blender. I definitely need to prep my face with a light serum before applying it as it can end up looking dry and mask-like if I need to put more on my skin’s off days. The best thing about it is that I don’t need to wear powder as it will keep me oil-free all day so that’s one extra step I can skip. Since there’s no SPF in it I wouldn’t really call it a BB cream though, it’s definitely a light coverage foundation.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

5 months ago

I was very shocked and surprised to see how well this product performed. I do not buy covergirl for my own personal reasons but i got this in a sample tube and i would definitely purchase this again. It applied Matte like it said on the package and left my face feeling light with full, flawless coverage. It wore very well throughout the day without my face feeling so oily. It has a nice scent to it which i just have a personal preference for. Im just super pleased with how my face looked. Great job CoverGirl!! A+++

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

from

6 months ago

I don't know why this doesn't get more attention, because it is a great product. I have mature, combo skin. Mostly "normal," but I get the usual greasy nose after a short time, and the collection of the foundation around my nose, no matter cheap or expensive, high-end or drugstore, This is creamy, pretty good coverage, and LASTS. At the 7 hour mark wearing it, I merely dabbed a little Laura Mercier powder on my nose and added a little powder blush. This product (I think of it as foundation) held up and still looked amazing. No grease or shine. After I applied it, even though it covered pretty well, I used Maybelline's concealer under my eyes. (Oh, I did use Revlon's primer). After I finished, I sprayed my face with Catrice's Prime and Fine. These are steps I always use to TRY and stop foundation from greasing up in my nose area and disappearing after a few hours. I can't believe how well this held up. The only negative I'd probably say about this is the color range is small, although the Light is perfect for me. If they extended the shade range, I'm sure it'd make alot of people happy.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

6 months ago

This was better than Clinique Stay Matte which I was considering purchasing. It stays matte all day for me, doesn't change colors, and minimizes pores and imperfections. Plus I didn't find this drying or oily. I bought Medium the first time around because Ulta was a out of Light/Med and medium is a little peachy on me so will be buying lt/med next.

About reviewer (1595 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

8 months ago

I would say this is more a foundation than a BB cream. The coverage is medium and buildable. That being said, it is a good one: looks dewy and natural while keeping the skin matte, applies easily, does not crease or transfer, does not oxidize. It is cheap also, so overall it is a very good product. The only little thing I dislike is the smell. It kind of smell like unscented sunscreen or something plastic-like and it lingers for a few hours after you've applied it. But then again, it might just be me ;)

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 months ago

I have a love and hate relationship with the brand. Whatever product that I have liked, and I am talking about only a handful, have been discontinued. Hopefully, this one won’t. Most companies don’t get oily skins. Oily means grease pan with a bit moisturizer. From the cheap WetnWild to high end It Cosmetics, they fail to see that none of these moisturizing products work for oily skin gals. So they recommend a primer and then powder, which in reality detracts from the benefits. I have tried lots and lots of BB, CC, and tinted moisturizers. This is my most favorite one. It applies as a sheer moisturizer but you can build it up to cover all flaws. It looks great in pictures. It has a great shade selection. I am NC30 and Light to Medium is a great match. It dries to a matte finish. It is not greasy and it won’t get greasy even after a long day. This latter is a blessing for all oily gals. All and all, the best tinted moisturizer for oily skin. The price is icing on the cake. Covergirl, please discontinue this!

About reviewer (917 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 months ago

This inexpensive little tube of BB cream is absolutely amazing! I have oily/combo/ mature skin, and this product makes my skin look fantastic! I stipple it on at first then use a beauty blender. The coverage is awesome and the finish is completely matte. It lasts a good long time when set with a powder and blush and bronzer look great on top of it. It does oxidize a bit, but that won't stop me from using it ! Good job CoverGirl!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

a year ago

The light 520 shade is perfect for cool tone complexions who normally buy the second to the lightest foundation shade. For example, light 520 is very similar to Neutrogena nourishing long wear liquid foundation in natural ivory, which is the second lightest shade behind classic ivory. The BB cream is sheer, even with two layers, so I am still using a coverstick underneath it! I do love the tube packaging because when the product gets really low and seemingly all gone, you can slice it open with scissors / store the two sides in a Ziploc bag until you use it all up. I will not be buying this BB cream again because, when shopping for my daughter, I spotted another oil-free product that should be full coverage, so it might work all by itself...Ulta moisturizing foundation stick.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

My holy grail foundation! I’ve been searching for YEARS. I have flat red acne scars and this can be built up to full coverage if applied properly. It’s a radiant semi dewy finish, but works perfectly with my combination skin and I usually don’t wear powder either. I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin as well. Give it a try!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

I used this product in shade 530 - Light/Medium. When I first applied it, it seemed to be slightly too light for me and gave me kind of an unnatural pinkish tone. It applied pretty smoothly with a beauty blender, and it gave a bit more coverage than I expected from a BB cream, which I didn’t mind. However, even with primer I was able to see it accentuating some of the large pores on my cheeks. It’s also a bit heavy, meaning I never got the feeling that I wasn’t wearing anything like some other foundations I’ve tried. And despite the “matte” in the name, my face was shiny all over within about 5 hours and it oxidized. Not as shiny as some other foundations, but not even close to matte. Will be returning.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35