wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Precious Petals

wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious PetalsMegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals

4.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is the best!

on 3/8/2019 5:07:00 PM

I got this for 4 dollars at Walgreens in the makeup clearance. I didn't think it would be great, but it really is. Especially if you like more of a subtle highlight like I do.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Truly the best highlighter ever created! As, I stay stocked up on it. Never want to ever be w/o it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This review is long overdue. I found out about this highlighter on this site. The outstanding reviews convinced me that this might be the answer to my long quest to find a highlighter that would work. I tried too manylighters to list here. High end and drugstore brands. So many disappointments. I could not find the right color and there was always an issue with too much shimmer. I had actually given up on finding a highlighter when I read about wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting powder.

I read that it was available at some Walgreens stores. I checked my local Walgreens stores and found it in stock at a few local ones. I watched YouTube videos to decide which color to get. I knew that I would get Precious Petals. I also decided to try Golden Flower Crown and Crown of my Canopy. At $4.99 each, I could afford to get a few colors. I could not wait to try them on, so I did it in the car after I bought them. Once I put it on, I knew that finally I found my highlighter. The shades were perfect, just the right amount of highlight and shimmer. Perfection! Now I can wear highlighter and I did not have to break the bank to do it. I think these put so many others at more than twice the price, to shame. I have no problem with the basic, no-frills packaging, I have my own portable mini mirror. The product is so good that nothing else matters. It gives a natural glow placed high on the cheekbones. Very natural and flattering. It gives a pop to the areas of the face that are highlighted. Product goes on seamlessly with a brush to deposit the right amount where needed.

I have this site to thank and all those who wrote such strong. recommendations. I would never have found this on my own. I am really happy with these highlighters!

*Meh nothing special

on 2/16/2019 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love using this simply as a blush, highlighter, and bronzer all in one! Looks very natural and very pretty.

on 12/31/2018 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For $5 CAD, you can't beat this. This highlighter packs a big beam for just a tiny bit of money. Precious Petals looks perfect on me, especially after I've applied my powder foundation, I look a bit "flat" and 2D. This highlighter brings back dimension to my face. I have found that brushing on the powder is not the best way to apply this. It just kind of sits on the top of your skin, looking a bit dry and powdery, and it doesn't reflect much light. The best way is to dampen your ring finger under tap water, then run it over the powder, then apply it wet to your face. You literally can paint on the beams and then blend them out. I use this wet application on the tops of my cheekbones, lightly along the bridge of my nose, and my chin. I look very glowy. I discovered this wet application after watching a YouTuber say that wet highlighters are the best. She was not wrong, and you can maximize the glow on this powder with a wet application. I've only found this in Rexall in Canada. I would make a trip out to Rexall to buy more of these. It's a ton of fun and yes, so damn cheap for a really nice glow on your face!!

on 12/26/2018 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This highlighter is really pretty. It gives you a beatufiul glow and doesn't rub off. But the shade Precious Petals was too dark on my fair skin and it left a weird looking shadow. So if you got really fair skin, I wouldn't recommend buying this product but taking a lighter shade.

on 11/19/2018 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Fantastic. Amazing. Changed my life (not really). This highlighter could cost 10x as much and it would still be worth every penny. It's soft, creamy, and so densely pigmented I have to use a very gentle hand to apply it otherwise I've got a disco ball on my cheekbones (and I mean that in the best way possible). As long as they keep making it, I'll keep buying it.

Megaglo & Megacheap. Got 2 for $2.50 each! I personally love this way more than stick highlighters because it doesn't rub off my makeup underneath and packs a natural glow without being chunky or overly glittery.