L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer
True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Mica, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Jojoba Esters, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Alumina, Citric Acid.

on 3/10/2019 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am looking for a fdtn mix in that can give me some glow. This did not do it. Its not bad, just not enough glow for the price.

I grabbed medium, since the light shade was sold out at my Target -- but once I got in the car, swatched and found its too dark for my nc15/20 skin. If i had a tan, it would work, but I have melasma which makes my face darker than my neck, so the darker shade just made it worse.

I could have really made do with the shade, but even when swatched on my hand-- I was like, "where's the sheen? Where's the glow?" It had some shine to it, being that it was a cream, but not what I'd expect for illumination. WnW's dewy primer has more luminosity than this, and thats $4.99. You do get a lot of ounces in the squeeze tube, but $11.99 ---not enough sheen for me. Also, why the denat. alcohol in the ingredients?!

Returning.

on 3/3/2019 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this much better as a glowy primer than a highlighter; I find that it doesn’t layer well on the cheekbones and is too shimmery for me personally. It looks like a metallic stripe if I try to build it up on the face. I like a dewy, wet, translucent highlight like the rms luminizer and this is much more shimmery. I would say this is a good dupe for the Becca priming filter; the color match isn’t exact but it looks identical once sheered out on the skin. The glotion doenst make you look like a tin man and is not oily, but it does look a bit much if you start to layer. Both aren’t the most hydrating and can emphasize texture and dryness if applied over dehydrated skin.

I bought this because I was trying to see if this was a dupe for the Charlotte tilbury flawless filter, but this is more shimmery and metallic while the flawless filter has more of a glowy skin tint effect. I like the squeezy tube packaging because I feel like you can get all the product out while doing the same for the Becca and Charlotte Tilbury is going to be a struggle. The flawless filter also feels more moist.

on 2/8/2019 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loving Glotion! I have purchased it four times already. (Medium for my light to medium skintone) I started using it this past summer for something light, and have continued successfully all winter as well. I have not used any other foundation/bb/cc since trying it, although I keep searching...as we do! (just in case!) I am 58 yrs. old, and love the way this looks on my pretty good skin...if I do say so myself. Foundation just looks heavy and masky on me now. As much as I love Glotion, I REALLY did not like L'oreal's Trublend Serum Tint. It's not even similar. Loving that I don't look tan, but that I have an enhanced skintone and a dewy finish.

on 11/3/2018 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have a fair to lighter skintone and I purchased this in the medium shade because it adds a really nice warmth and glow to my face, especially when I don't have makeup on. It's very natural-looking and moisturizing without looking greasy. I really love it and I think it'll be perfect for the winter time when I start to get more pale and dry and my skin just needs that extra bit of colour and glow.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this product, but I doubt I would repurchase it. It achieves the same finished look as mixing luminizing drops with primer on my skin, and I do like the effect, but I prefer the control of using the drops over this. I like that there is no scent and the lotion doesn't feel heavy or gritty, and the packaging is pretty decent as well. If it were more moisturizing I could skip the mixing w/ the primer and use this alone, but since my skin is fairly dry I need the added moisture from my primer to keep my foundation from breaking down. If you're devoted to a product like MAC Strobe Cream, try this instead since it is cheaper and more customizable to your skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim in the colour 902/Light Glow (not sure if that's the lightest or 2nd lightest shade). I don't find this imparts much in the way of an all-over glow, which disappointed me. I was hoping it would give similar results to my Becca Backlight Priming Filter but at a lower cost. Sadly, this doesn't really deliver much glow at all unless I apply it so heavily that I'm left with a greasy face. Once summer is over and I'm wearing foundation on a daily basis, I might try mixing this in with my foundation to see if I like how it works when used like that. As things stand, though, I wouldn't repurchase as this just doesn't deliver for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product knowing it wouldn't be a full-on highlighter, but instead give a more natural glow. It delivers on this promise. I have olive/medium-toned skin, but opted for the light shade because I prefer how it contrasts nicely with my skin. I find I'm able to use this with really light makeup applications (like tinted moisturizer), or on its own after my skin care to just give me a nice glowy, natural look. I have an arsenal of highlighters from Becca, Nars, Fenty, and Cover FX, and this fits in nicely. I use different brands/formulations depending on how intense I want my highlighting. I recommend this product, and will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/18/2018 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

At the turn of the millennium, Revlon were riding high on the fame of their incredible--and unbelievably discontinued--original Skinlights line. (They've since reintroduced a variation on the Skinlights liquid highlighter, but it doesn't even come close to the original). Anyhow, this original product was astounding stuff--it could be used alone or as a primer or mixed in with other base products and the result was luminous perfection. Nothing--not even high end--came close.

I am happy to say that this latest offering from L'Oreal replicates this perfection beautifully. I am an NC 20/25 but, much to my amazement, found the shade Light Glow to be the best for me. If the Instagram metallic-strobey thing is your poison, the Lumi line does offer highlighting drops that accomplish this effect. However, I'm much more in favor of a gentle luminosity (in keeping with the older trends) and therefore like to use this as a primer over moisturizer and under tinted sunscreen. The result is a glowing, well-rested air of health. What more could you want? Total HG material.

on 7/11/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i have the lightest shade and i am loving it it gives a low natural glow to the skin when applied under foundation no glitter or shimmer just a natural glow that makes the skin appears healthy ...am loving it and i have other brands of highliter in my collection however i keep reaching for this one ..

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite makeup product I own. I have the lightest shade. It definitely fits my fair complexion. It gives a natural glow. You honestly look like a glowing goddess. Great for dry skin too. It's build-able and long wearing. Has you glowing all night. It's so beautiful.